RTL Video

Old July 25th 08, 08:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
semach.the.monkey

Default RTL Video

Excellent video! Thanks guys for taking the time to film and edit this.
It was fantastic to see what the ride looked like from other peoples
point of view. Although you filmed a lot of what was so familiar to
us, there was a lot of things that us racers missed. I think everyone
at RTL has a story, and it is good to see someone elses.

STM

--
semach.the.monkey
Old July 25th 08, 08:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lpounds

This is the best RTL video yet for me because it looks like the speeds
riders attained are true to life on this video.

Check out how fast Signe flies by at the finish.

--
lpounds

'Levi' (http://tinyurl.com/6l5fmr)
'Photos'
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/25192939@N06/)
'Unicycle' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=P7MiIYTE5Yo)
'Juggle'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=7-q-VOaDB7M&feature=related)
'EGG'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=3y-Zwr3-i4k&feature=related)
Old July 29th 08, 04:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
siafirede

Awesome video, I saw it last week in that thread. Great quality.

--
siafirede

'DCuni' (http://www.dcuni.com/blog) - my blog about Unicycling in
Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland
*James* = my name | 'Myspace' (http://www.myspace.com/clawsout)
Old July 29th 08, 11:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nexty

Missed the previous thread, glad you reposted it.

Awesome video

--
nexty
Old August 7th 08, 08:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
olarf

Thanks for all the nice comments. I think now as Unicon is over some
more riders find time to watch it and remember what a great time it
was.

--
olarf

visit 'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv)
Old August 10th 08, 02:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
redwelly

Cool, that was a nice way to relive the memories. Nice to see things
from the German Speeders perspective. Thanks!

Sam

--
redwelly