Cannondale Road Warrior 900 $600

Old April 3rd 07, 10:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default Cannondale Road Warrior 900 $600

Ridden less than 100 miles ( estimated ). I've added the fenders
( front/rear ) and rack in back ( Tubus ). Bike in PERFECT shape.
Ready for you to ride away. The ONLY reason I'm selling this bike is
that it is geared 30/42/52 and 12/26. For me, that is just too tough
on my knees ( although most every road bike is geared the same way ).
I plan to buy something more forgiving to weak legged riders. See
Cannondale specs in the link below. Many pics available.
Shipping $65 outside local area ( Cary, NC )

Call 919-468-1121 ( home ). Leave a message if I'm not home and I'll
return the call.

Frame Road Warrior
Fork Cannondale Fatty Ultra All-Conditions
Rear Shock n/a
Rims Mavic CXP 22, 32 hole
Hubs Cannondale Omega Road
Spokes DT Champion
Tires Continental Top Touring, 700 x 28c
Pedals Wellgo dual function w/alloy cage
Crank TruVatiV Elita SL, triple 30/42/52
Chain Shimano 9-speed
Rear Cogs SRAM R-9, 12-26
Bottom Bracket TruVatiV ISIS splined
Front Derailleur Shimano FD-R443
Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra
Shifters Shimano SL-R440
Handlebars Ritchey SC
Stem Cannondale 3-D forged 25.4
Headset Cane Creek S-1
Brakeset Cannondale Expert w/cartridge pads and modulator
Brakelevers Cannondale 4 finger comfort w/Kraton insert
Saddle Selle Royal Look-In Gel
Seat Post Cannondale Suspension