That's the 2nd one i have missed:-(

Old June 18th 04, 08:16 AM
thinuniking

Default That's the 2nd one i have missed:-(

After missing B.U.C due to have a french exam on the monday and if i was
going with phil i had expected to be back on the monday.Now i have just
found out i can't make B.M.W as it's on the same weekend as a college
selection thing.GRRR I probally will not be able to go to the next one
as it's so far away and i will be at college:-) :-(
Ben

--
thinuniking - U don't be playing me cracker!

I am heman with out the muscles or a cool sword
thinuniking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294

Old June 18th 04, 09:59 AM
treepotato

i know how you feel i had to miss the BUC to, transport problems, people
who can drive you don't know how lucky you are!

--
treepotato - No brakes, No limits.........Felix

Some unicycles can give nasty pedal bites.....i still have the scars to
prove it
treepotato's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3942

Old June 18th 04, 06:47 PM
Danny Colyer

thinuniking wrote:
After missing B.U.C due to have a french exam on the monday and if i was
going with phil i had expected to be back on the monday.Now i have just
found out i can't make B.M.W as it's on the same weekend as a college
selection thing.GRRR I probally will not be able to go to the next one
as it's so far away and i will be at college:-) :-(

You'll get no sympathy from me, although I feel your pain (deary me,
that sounds rather American doesn't it?)

I've missed the last 2 BUC's and I don't know how many BMW's. This
year's BUC was a couple of weeks after the birth of my son, so I wasn't
about to leave DW to cope on her own. Last year I took time off work,
had everything packed, I was ready to go, then I came down with the
squirts :-(

I stopped going to BMW's when they started clashing with the Bristol
juggling convention. I think the only major unicycling event that I've
managed to get to since my daughter was born 2 years ago was Sarah's
30th birthday party.

Juggling conventions are easy, my wife enjoys those. Unicycling
conventions are harder, because they bore her silly so she doesn't want
to come with me.

URL:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/
Old June 18th 04, 11:00 PM
gerblefranklin

Danny Colyer wrote:
*You'll get no sympathy from me, although I feel your pain (deary
me,
that sounds rather American doesn't it?)*

Buh-Zing!!!!!

--
gerblefranklin - Trials Unicyclist

Don't you think it's a cruel irony that acting like a G.I. Joe in the
army can get you a Medal, while playing with one can get you thrown
out?