Pinkman the unicyclist photoshop contest on FARK

Old October 31st 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kristian

Default Pinkman the unicyclist photoshop contest on FARK

johnfoss wrote:
Which begs the question, if not the real Pinkman, who is it? Obviously
someone who can ride a unicycle well. One of the hosts of our next
Unicon, perhaps?

The unicyclist is Thomas. He was the best in the casting, and got the
job.
The ad is about a tele company who says they cover the whole of
Denmark.
This was most discussed ad in Denmark when it was showed on television,
it was removed after a few week's becouse Telia does not cover much of
Denmark.

--
kristian

www.frb-uni.dk
kristian's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10071

Old October 31st 06, 10:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kristian

Here is the reply to the ad from a consumer show.
http://tinyurl.com/st2ba
kontant 13. september 2005.
This is even more fun becouse of a new fat pinkman.
The whole show is 25 minutes long, but only the last 5 minutes is about
Telia.

Old November 1st 06, 02:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mscalisi

It's been a long time since I've seen Pinkman in Berkeley.

I wonder if he was given any sort of credit for that commercial seeing
as he's put a lot of time into developing that persona. I'm sure
unicycling in a pink unitard isn't trademarked, but still.

I recognize Thomas. He was on the Laos tour.

--
mscalisi
mscalisi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4961

Old November 1st 06, 02:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tholub

mscalisi wrote:
It's been a long time since I've seen Pinkman in Berkeley.

He was at the Solano Stroll and the How Berkeley Can You Be parade this
year.

--
tholub

Old November 1st 06, 06:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tholub

kristian wrote:
The unicyclist is Thomas. He was the best in the casting, and got the
job.

The ad really is a pretty bad ripoff of Pink Man's character, and Pink
Man's riding is much more fluid than that shown in the commercial.

--
tholub

Old November 1st 06, 08:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chexjc

those are really funny hahaha

--
Chexjc

www.myspace.com/thelostguitarist
Chexjc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13511

Old November 2nd 06, 04:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomblackwood

mscalisi wrote:
I recognize Thomas. He was on the Laos tour.

He was also at Moab Muni Fest 2005. 'Here' (http://tinyurl.com/yxxjxs)
is a picture of him riding his unicycle atop Sand Dune Arch.

--
tomblackwood

Tailgate at your own risk...