It is going to be sweet, our video will be seen around the school

Old March 5th 07, 04:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniska

Default It is going to be sweet, our video will be seen around the school

There is a Video at our school played every friday for the
announcements...instead of listening over the intercom....and our
ROP/Video Production teacher said that, if we made him a video that he
would interview us (us=My friend Jeff and I) and put us in it. This
Wednesday he is pulling us out of our third period to interview us and
then all the footage should be in. It will be shown at my school this
Friday..I can't wait...it will be sweet.

--
uniska

Who Rides Two Wheels? Pahahahaha
uniska's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13833

Old March 5th 07, 08:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
byza_dog

sounds good, is the vid containing any uni footage or just the
interview? if it is containing footage then that is really good, yet
another small step towards more people riding one wheeled bikes

--
byza_dog

GETTIN A UNI
byza_dog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10323

Old March 5th 07, 12:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
leo_h

Nice one, everyone at your school will be like 'hey!, theres that cool
unicycling kid!'

leo

--
leo_h

Wheres my other wheel?! i'v only got one thats why its called a
"uni"cycle IDIOT!

Secret message!

The only certainty is that nothing is certain.
leo_h's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11829

Old March 5th 07, 02:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Triball

leo_h wrote:
Nice one, everyone at your school will be like 'hey!, theres that cool
unicycling kid!'

leo

Or: Look! It's that weird clown freak

--
Triball
Triball's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13759

Old March 5th 07, 05:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dmanw

haha, cool man, my university newspaper just did a article on me.
http://www.northernstar.info/pdf/news/20070305.5.pdf

--
dmanw
dmanw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14477

Old March 5th 07, 07:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniska

dmanw wrote:
haha, cool man, my university newspaper just did a article on me.
http://www.northernstar.info/pdf/news/20070305.5.pdf

HAHA that is sweet dude, it's amazing how many people look up to us but
at the same time most people make fun of us haha

However there will be an interview and also a video of us riding at
schools and around our town so I can't wait.

--
uniska

Who Rides Two Wheels? Pahahahaha
uniska's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13833

Highland Middle School Bicycle to School Day Claire Petersky General 5 May 23rd 06 02:25 AM
Sweet! Steven L. Sheffield Racing 3 January 14th 06 02:40 PM
Toot Sweet Toot Sweet... MagillaGorilla Racing 0 February 17th 05 01:13 AM
FS: SWEET stems / NOS Bikefixr Marketplace 0 November 2nd 04 07:19 AM
Sweet! Slacker Mountain Biking 1 July 28th 04 05:43 AM