cold weather

Old December 16th 08, 01:09 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
di

Default cold weather

So much for this global warming BS.

I hope most of you are living somewhere where it's warm and dry, I may sell
a few bikes if it doesn't warm up soon.

Old December 16th 08, 04:47 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bill Sornson[_3_]

DI wrote:

So much for this global warming BS.

Haven't you heard? "Cooling trend illustrates how fast the earth is
warming" according to the AP. (Seriously!) And, of course, it's "global
/climate change/" now, as that allows the blatantly biased agenda to proceed
no matter what the weather does.

I hope most of you are living somewhere where it's warm and dry, I
may sell a few bikes if it doesn't warm up soon.

I broke down and fired up the furnace yesterday. Rare cold, rainy day here
in LoSoCal. (Today's gorgeous but still quite wet out there.)

Old December 16th 08, 04:47 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

DI wrote:
So much for this global warming BS.

I hope most of you are living somewhere where it's warm and dry, I may sell
a few bikes if it doesn't warm up soon.

Our regional average temps here have gone up over the past couple of
winters. For us that means more snow. Yay!

I had to ride in the tire tracks this morning on the ride into work
before the plows came.

Matt
Old December 24th 08, 08:49 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Tom Sherman[_2_]

DI WHO? wrote:
So much for this global warming BS.

I hope most of you are living somewhere where it's warm and dry, I may sell
a few bikes if it doesn't warm up soon.

The 2 feet of snow we have received in the last couple of weeks will
soon be washed away by the rain this weekend.

Never confuse weather with climate.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
LOCAL CACTUS EATS CYCLIST - datakoll

Cold weather Bob Burns General 18 October 31st 06 01:30 PM
FS: Giordana Cold, Cold weather tights, Size 3 [email protected] Marketplace 0 December 12th 05 06:33 PM
FS: Giordana Cold, Cold weather tights, Size 3 [email protected] Marketplace 0 December 12th 05 06:33 PM
cold weather? How cold is it? Max General 14 December 12th 04 07:50 PM
Cold weather Doug General 2 January 12th 04 05:05 AM