Broken Schlumpf Crank

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 31st 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
critter

Default Broken Schlumpf Crank

One year old and here's the pic.
30517
I was climbing a moderate hill in 2nd gear, then I felt a wobble for a
1 second, then upd. Landed on my feet so I'm okay.

Since I had the Schlumpf, I put a few drops of oil in the hub and
that's it. I never touched the cranks bolts. But a funny thing; I just
got a torque wrench for christmas.

Where should I get new cranks?

|Filename: PC300203.jpg |

critter

MUni! The closest I'll ever get to bull riding!

Schlumpf 36er crank arms? Daytripper63 Unicycling 7 October 13th 07 12:07 AM
[Schlumpf Questions] Crank Length semach.the.monkey Unicycling 2 July 11th 07 06:45 PM
Another Broken Crank Jay Beattie Techniques 55 February 2nd 05 05:09 PM
broken crank arm cliff Techniques 34 November 1st 04 04:20 PM
broken crank Rob-the-unrepentant Unicycling 12 February 13th 04 02:28 PM