Our Canadian rockies tour

Old August 15th 05, 06:31 AM
Claire Petersky

Default Our Canadian rockies tour

Here's a first cut on a trip report, prepared by my husband:

http://s134167703.onlinehome.us/Tour...p%20Report.htm

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
See the books I've set free at:

Old August 15th 05, 07:49 AM
Tom Keats

In article ,
"Claire Petersky" writes:
Here's a first cut on a trip report, prepared by my husband:

http://s134167703.onlinehome.us/Tour...p%20Report.htm

Ooh my, that's lovely! Excellent pix and great commentary.
Thank you so much for posting this account of your wonderful
adventure. I'm still vicariously savouring and enjoying it.

cheers,
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.
Old August 15th 05, 04:52 PM
wafflycat

"Claire Petersky" wrote in message
Here's a first cut on a trip report, prepared by my husband:

http://s134167703.onlinehome.us/Tour...p%20Report.htm

Good report Claire. Nice reading & photos. Many thanks for sharing.

helen s

Old August 16th 05, 01:35 AM
lowkey

"Claire Petersky" wrote in message
Here's a first cut on a trip report, prepared by my husband:

http://s134167703.onlinehome.us/Tour...p%20Report.htm

I am jealous. It looks like a great trip.

--
'All day long I think of things
but nothing seems to satisfy.'

Old August 16th 05, 01:43 AM
Beverly

"Claire Petersky" wrote in message
Here's a first cut on a trip report, prepared by my husband:

http://s134167703.onlinehome.us/Tour...p%20Report.htm

Nice report! The scenery was wonderful and made me wish I had been able to
do it.

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
See the books I've set free at:

Old August 16th 05, 04:33 AM
Burr

"Claire Petersky" wrote in message
Here's a first cut on a trip report, prepared by my husband:

http://s134167703.onlinehome.us/Tour...p%20Report.htm

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
See the books I've set free at:

Nice ride, wish I was there

Burr

Old August 16th 05, 08:02 PM
Fritz M

Claire Petersky wrote:
Here's a first cut on a trip report, prepared by my husband:

Gorgeous!

RFM