Qu-ax reinforced seatpost or Koxx-one pit fighter seatpost???

Old January 10th 08, 08:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uni-Jam

Default Qu-ax reinforced seatpost or Koxx-one pit fighter seatpost???

i want to buy a new seatpost but i want to now wich one is the best of
the 2?
Can anyone give me the +points and the -points of the 2?

The Qu-ax reinforced aluminium seatpost with gusset and shim:
http://tinyurl.com/2xz399

Koxx-one pit fighter seatpost:
http://tinyurl.com/2m2v9y

--
Uni-Jam
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 10th 08, 09:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

their differnent sizes you know.

--
Spoonthumb

nimbus x street fund-$220 out of $360
Triball wrote:
I learned everything I know from youtube.

\"it won't hurt if you land it\" -kevin mcmullin
2nd place )---hickflip-'o,
4th place*)--540 unispin-'o,*
uni for christ
'get lost' (www.lost.eu/6c7c7)
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 10th 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

The qu-ax can bend without too much difficulty, i'm not sure about the
koxx

--
thejdw

I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!
kington99 wrote:
A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage

don't follow Jesus, follow me!

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 10th 08, 09:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

Sure they are different sizes but he could buy a Shim....I would go for
the Quax since its alot cheaper....But its up to you....I used to have
the Quax and its really nice...and really light!

--
isaac steiner

zfreak220 wrote:
so Isaac had a "hazmat" moment

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 10th 08, 09:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

thejdw wrote:
The qu-ax can bend without too much difficulty, i'm not sure about the
koxx

haha only two people have bent/broken the quax post. Peter and Nyles(i
think)

Old January 10th 08, 09:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

Spoonthumb wrote:
haha only two people have bent/broken the quax post. Peter and Nyles(i
think)

Yeah, Niles broke it and I bend it to the unrideable.
But I have a second one now, but it's spraypainted now.
Still love it, although I have suggested to upgrade the post somehow
(with a idea I have)

Peter M

--
Probailer2

~o"o~Unicycle for fun~o"o~

agentQ wrote:
by the way, those trophies may be just pixles, but they represent,
blood, sweat and tears.

unicycledood wrote:
Townsvile is where the powerpuff girls live

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 10th 08, 09:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uni-Jam

Probailer2 wrote:
Yeah, Niles broke it and I bend it to the unrideable.
But I have a second one now, but it's spraypainted now.
Still love it, although I have suggested to upgrade the post somehow
(with a idea I have)

Peter M

And what is that good idea of you to upgrade the post?

--
Uni-Jam
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 10th 08, 09:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

Uni-Jam wrote:
And what is that good idea of you to upgrade the post?

Not quite my idea, saw it in some bmx posts.
They have 2 thicker sidewalls, or a small beam inside the post to
prevent the posts of bending.
I think if Qu-ax did that to in there post, they would have the best
alloy post out there.

Peter M

--
Probailer2

~o"o~Unicycle for fun~o"o~

Old January 10th 08, 09:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

Probailer2 wrote:
Not quite my idea, saw it in some bmx posts.
They have 2 thicker sidewalls, or a small beam inside the post to
prevent the posts of bending.
I think if Qu-ax did that to in there post, they would have the best
alloy post out there.

Peter M

so basically if you have ever seen fluting its like that except one
long solid flute down the middle?

--

Triball wrote:
I learned everything I know from youtube.

\"it won't hurt if you land it\" -kevin mcmullin
2nd place )---hickflip-'o,
4th place*)--540 unispin-'o,*
uni for christ
'get lost' (www.lost.eu/6c7c7)
http://www.usenet.com

Where can I get a Koxx street (reinforced) rim online to be shipped to the US? TrialsUni Unicycling 8 November 17th 07 09:18 PM
Koxx frame with a kh seatpost to small? wickedbob Unicycling 7 September 4th 07 09:44 PM
Wanted: less girth! (in my seatpost ladies) 23.4mm or 24mm seatpost Keiron Marketplace 1 August 26th 06 02:01 AM
koxx seatpost? Tim Unicycling 1 December 29th 04 04:32 AM
koxx seatpost? General Dibbles Unicycling 0 December 29th 04 04:30 AM