thanks, shimano 8campy 10

Old May 28th 08, 07:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
futrino[_2_]

Default thanks, shimano 8campy 10

I got some useful information from this group to switch my old 105 8
speed shimano levers to campagnolo 10, as the spacing (cable pull)is
almost the same. Someone also pointed out the difference in QS campy
and even provided a link to a great price.
It took about a year to put them on, the 105 started to act funny on the
last ride, I think I pinched the cable with my computer mount.
Any how, I love these levers, the shifting is crisp, which it never felt
right with the shimano, always figeting, now a nice crisp shift.

thanks again. dan