Ducklings on their way to vehicular cycling lesson, note the helmets;sorry Duane

Old April 16th 15, 07:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Ducklings on their way to vehicular cycling lesson, note the helmets;sorry Duane

Ducklings on their way to vehicular cycling lesson, note the helmets; sorry Duane:
https://www.facebook.com/globe/photo...type=1&theater
Old April 16th 15, 07:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_4_]

Andre Jute wrote:
Ducklings on their way to vehicular cycling lesson, note the helmets; sorry Duane:
https://www.facebook.com/globe/photo...type=1&theater

You're paying me back for a recent chuckle I think. Lol

--
duane
Old April 16th 15, 08:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 7:45:00 PM UTC+1, Duane wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
Ducklings on their way to vehicular cycling lesson, note the helmets; sorry Duane:
https://www.facebook.com/globe/photo...type=1&theater

You're paying me back for a recent chuckle I think. Lol

--
duane

Heh-heh. Actually, my family is used to me negotiating a good price for my bikes. Anyway, it's a cheaper hobby than Bentleys. old or new. And much cheaper than the opera...

When I first saw those ducklings, I thought one of my Facebook cycling chums was having me on. But I know them from a British newsgroup, and they don't agonize about helmets, they just wear them routinely.

Andre Jute