Always the same gang involved in nastiness on RBT

Old December 31st 18, 02:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Always the same gang involved in nastiness on RBT

On Monday, December 31, 2018 at 8:09:43 AM UTC, Ralph Barone wrote at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...%5B101-125%5D:

I am waiting for somebody to pull this back into relevance to bicycles by
talking about e-bike drivetrains, though.

I could, but this thread is on its fifth page of bloodyminded nastiness, so I don't see why I should bother generating more nastiness from Barone, Scharfie, Krygowski and Slow Johnny, a gang of bullyboys quite as nasty as the Magnequest Scum with which you once ran. The unbiased can check in the thread where Barone's hypocrisy is displayed
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...Y%5B101-125%5D
and elsewhere how often what someone says is attacked not for the content of what he says but because of who says it, often without actually reading what he said.

Andre Jute
Disgusted
Old December 31st 18, 05:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Monday, December 31, 2018 at 5:39:07 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

Well, plainly from the recent conversations you are correct. "You're wrong" seems to be the code. Barone and Kragowski totally avoided answering the questions as to why that should be. Special K because he couldn't. Barone was a question mark. Why would he say that he worked on HVDC systems and not know that they are not particularly high voltage compared to HVAC systems?

John whose advice is for me to move. My advice for him is to move.

I know a Clown Alley when I see one. (A group of clowns is known as a Clown Alley).