Fisti-mouths

Old February 25th 19, 03:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Zen Cycle

Default Fisti-mouths

On Friday, February 22, 2019 at 6:14:53 PM UTC-5, John B. Slocomb wrote:
On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 07:28:28 -0800 (PST), Zen Cycle
wrote:

I don't really know what bizzaro world tommy boy lives in, it's just a shame it has to intersect with ours

I've seen a multitude of this sort in the corporate world. They stand
up straight, nose in the air, and speak in a loud authoritative voice.
Ultimately they get placed in a position of authority whereupon they
fail miserably as it turns out that a loud voice is not a substitute
for knowing what one is talking about.

It's amazing to me that someone who claims to have been wronged as much as he has hasn't stopped to consider the common thread. I'm willing to bet he's never taken responsibility for any of his actions in his entire life - it's _always_ someone elses fault.

Old February 25th 19, 08:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

wrote:

I don't really know what bizzaro world tommy boy lives in, it's just a shame it has to intersect with ours

I've seen a multitude of this sort in the corporate world. They stand
up straight, nose in the air, and speak in a loud authoritative voice.
Ultimately they get placed in a position of authority whereupon they
fail miserably as it turns out that a loud voice is not a substitute
for knowing what one is talking about.

It's amazing to me that someone who claims to have been wronged as much as he has hasn't stopped to consider the common thread. I'm willing to bet he's never taken responsibility for any of his actions in his entire life - it's _always_ someone elses fault.

Dumbass - one of the definitions of flammable is "incendiary". And indeed if you heat aluminum oxide to a high enough temperature it releases the O3 and burns directly. They even use it in special high temperature torches in that manner.
Old February 26th 19, 06:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Zen Cycle

wrote:

I don't really know what bizzaro world tommy boy lives in, it's just a shame it has to intersect with ours

I've seen a multitude of this sort in the corporate world. They stand
up straight, nose in the air, and speak in a loud authoritative voice..
Ultimately they get placed in a position of authority whereupon they
fail miserably as it turns out that a loud voice is not a substitute
for knowing what one is talking about.

It's amazing to me that someone who claims to have been wronged as much as he has hasn't stopped to consider the common thread. I'm willing to bet he's never taken responsibility for any of his actions in his entire life - it's _always_ someone elses fault.

Dumbass - one of the definitions of flammable is "incendiary".

Completely irrelevant.

And indeed if you heat aluminum oxide to a high enough temperature
it releases the O3 and burns directly.

no, it doesn't. It breaks down, but the reaction isn't self-sustaining. Prove otherwise.

They even use it in
special high temperature torches in that manner.

Haven't you figured out yet that we know you are talking completely out of your ass? Sure, you might be able to point to a research paper someplace where conditions were constructed that supported a self-sustaining exothermic reaction - which I challenge you to do. Better yet, cite a reference to this magic torch.

gawd yer an idiot...

McEwen mouths off Andre Racing 11 June 19th 08 07:38 PM
out of the mouths of babes DaveB Australia 6 October 20th 06 11:29 AM
[OT] Out of the mouths of babes ;-) Richard UK 5 June 12th 05 06:28 PM
Out of the mouths of babes ;-) wafflycat General 15 May 3rd 05 03:46 PM
Out of the mouths of babes wafflycat UK 6 May 1st 05 10:50 PM