Belt drive

Old May 6th 19, 10:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sepp Ruf

Default Belt drive

On 2019-05-04 20:37, jbeattie wrote:
On Saturday, May 4, 2019 at 8:02:36 AM UTC-7, Joerg wrote:

What happened was that about 4-6 months after starting daily
magnesium supplement (a time delay the CPA predicated) me back pain
attacks because less frequent and, most importantly, less severe. I
never had one again where I was unable to get out of bed in the
morning.

Fast forward a few more years when I bought the FS MTB. A year into
that the now fairly mild back pain episodes shrunk further in terms
if frequency and severity.

One has to be careful with supplements because it or other
ingredients in them can mess with heart medications and other
prescriptions. I don't use any prescription drugs though.

Do you get medical advice from a CPA? From whom do you get tax
advice, an MD?

If the MD is rich AND healthy, do ask him if he can recommend his CPA to you.

What is the magnesium dosage and how is it determined? I'm going to
start taking buckets of the stuff because my back is killing me. My
knees are killing me. Basically everything is killing me.

Mount this under your bottom bracket, you'll get stronger, experience safer
and faster downhill rides!
www.amazon.com/dp/B003E1ZDZ4/

BTW, my CFP says you probably haven't jumped onto the bone broth and carcass
soup bandwagon.

The dosage is on the bottle, mainly goes by weight and you have to know
your diet. I need two supplement pills per day. Just took them for today.

Jay probably doesn't drink as much beer, but eats his spinach and peanuts.
https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Magnesium-HealthProfessional/#h3

The effect years back was quite profound and it has lasted, no more
major flare-ups.

And there wasn't anything concurrent in your change of diet/ supplements/
lifestyle except that extra magnesium?
Old May 6th 19, 02:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Monday, May 6, 2019 at 2:27:01 AM UTC-7, Sepp Ruf wrote:
Joerg wrote:
On 2019-05-04 20:37, jbeattie wrote:
[...]

Awesome. Now I can justify my addiction to Costco cashews. I knew they had to be good for something apart from weight gain. Same with almonds.

-- Jay Beattie.

What is the case with belt drive? Andre Jute[_2_] Techniques 62 October 27th 09 07:42 AM
Belt Drive Arrives Leo Lichtman[_2_] Techniques 1 November 21st 08 11:40 PM
Belt drive parts hhu Techniques 0 January 30th 05 09:26 PM
SS Belt Drive? supabonbon Mountain Biking 23 November 18th 04 09:53 PM
SS Belt Drive? supabonbon Techniques 39 November 18th 04 09:53 PM