For the Stanford Alumnus On Your Christmas List . . .

Old August 24th 05, 02:03 AM
Victor Kan

Default For the Stanford Alumnus On Your Christmas List . . .

amakyonin wrote:

I don't see
why the company that makes these jerseys sees enough demand for XXL but
can't produce a small.

Have you already considered the numbers that go along with those sizes?

Only in Loompaland is an XXL a 43-44 in men's sizes.

There is certainly enough demand in the catalog
market since the closeouts at Nashbar and Performance are often sold
out of small before any other size.

Hm...when I shop closeouts too late, the only sizes left are usually the
S or XS.

--
I do not accept unsolicited commercial e-mail. Remove NO_UCE for
legitimate replies.
Old August 24th 05, 04:41 PM
Terry Morse

Old Alum Jobst wrote:

Go Indians... oops, it's Go Cardinals these days.

It's "cardinal", singular. Named after a color, not a flock of birds
or religious types.

I voted for Robber Barrons, which got the most votes by students. We
were overruled.
Old August 24th 05, 06:02 PM
Rico X. Partay

Default For the Stanford Alumnus...

Tom Nakashima wrote:

Not sure if I fully accepted the name the
Cardinals...

You shouldn't, because that's not the name (and never has
been).

Old August 25th 05, 03:18 AM
Sniper Anon

On 23-Aug-2005, wrote:

Carl Fogel writes:

http://tinyurl.com/a6rvx

Thanks,

Just what I need to go with my tear drop shaped red reflecting goggles
and streamlined (long tail) helmet. The color would also complement
my black carbon bicycle and Rolf wheels with their dark red tires.

I see Fabrizio Mazzoleni finally got to Jobst Brandt.

--
Sniper Anon

Old August 25th 05, 04:39 AM
Mark Janeba

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 05:15:31 GMT,
wrote:

The color would also complement
my black carbon bicycle and Rolf wheels with their dark red tires.

I've heard blue tires are faster and more "supple" feeling, yet more
durable.

So look for blue.

Naw, we now have published research saying red wins more often.

(Half a smiley here)

Mark