From Ory-gun with love: T47 BBs

Old April 28th 20, 11:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default From Ory-gun with love: T47 BBs

On 4/28/2020 4:55 PM, jbeattie wrote:

That is it? Hmm...I just eye ball the gaps while I give the wheel a spin. You have to negotiate the small warp of the rotor too.

Lou

But then you wouldn't use a tool. Are you crazy? Using tools is what separates us from the squirrels.

Mmm, squirrels! I'm collecting recipes for when all the meat packing
plants are shut.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old April 29th 20, 05:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Mark J.

On 4/28/2020 3:33 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 4/28/2020 4:55 PM, jbeattie wrote:

That is it? Hmm...I just eye ball the gaps while I give the wheel a
spin. You have to negotiate the small warp of the rotor too.

Lou

But then you wouldn't use a tool. Are you crazy? Using tools is what
separates us from the squirrels.

Mmm, squirrels! I'm collecting recipes for when all the meat packing
plants are shut.

When I was young, my father taught me how to shoot a .22 rifle. I
should point out that responsible gun safety, not gun politics, were the
focus of the "course"; at that date, I think it was the focus of the NRA
as well. We used a rifle which, he said, he had used for hunting
squirrels when he was newly married.

I knew that my father was still in college - GI bill - when my folks got
married, and they lived very modestly, perhaps in student housing(?).
So for years I had the impression that the squirrel-hunting was
necessary to put food on the table. I was far into adulthood when my
mother corrected me on that point.

Mark J.

I love Usenet almost as much as I love bicycles. Zoot Katz General 7 April 8th 08 07:36 AM
I love Usenet almost as much as I love bicycles. Zoot Katz Social Issues 7 April 8th 08 07:36 AM
I love Usenet almost as much as I love bicycles. Zoot Katz Techniques 6 April 6th 08 09:35 PM
Love at first sit Nick Kew UK 37 November 3rd 07 06:33 PM
I love Darren Bedford! (But I love Danielle more!) drewation Unicycling 6 January 28th 05 08:58 PM