Major Bicycle Brand Suspends Sales To Police Claiming Bikes'Weaponized' Against Protesters

Old June 8th 20, 12:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
RonPE

Default Major Bicycle Brand Suspends Sales To Police Claiming Bikes'Weaponized' Against Protesters

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...nst-protesters
Old June 8th 20, 12:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Monday, June 8, 2020 at 12:06:09 AM UTC+1, RonPE wrote:
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...nst-protesters

I do hope the police didn't get diseased blood or germs on those bikes. -- AJ
Old June 8th 20, 12:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Sunday, June 7, 2020 at 4:30:40 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
On Monday, June 8, 2020 at 12:06:09 AM UTC+1, RonPE wrote:
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...nst-protesters

I do hope the police didn't get diseased blood or germs on those bikes. -- AJ

Do you wonder why a Japanese bicycle manufacturer would stop supplying bikes to cops? I cannot believe that is true since that would be the perfect opening for Trek and their Chinese built line.
Old June 8th 20, 01:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 6/7/2020 6:54 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, June 7, 2020 at 4:30:40 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
On Monday, June 8, 2020 at 12:06:09 AM UTC+1, RonPE wrote:
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...nst-protesters

I do hope the police didn't get diseased blood or germs on those bikes. -- AJ

Do you wonder why a Japanese bicycle manufacturer would stop supplying bikes to cops? I cannot believe that is true since that would be the perfect opening for Trek and their Chinese built line.

Nothing Japanese about Fuji for a very long while.
Owned by Advance Sports in Philadelphia and made in china.

https://www.advancedsports.com/home/#gallery

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old June 8th 20, 02:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

On Sun, 7 Jun 2020 16:54:24 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Sunday, June 7, 2020 at 4:30:40 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
On Monday, June 8, 2020 at 12:06:09 AM UTC+1, RonPE wrote:
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...nst-protesters

I do hope the police didn't get diseased blood or germs on those bikes. -- AJ

Do you wonder why a Japanese bicycle manufacturer would stop supplying bikes to cops? I cannot believe that is true since that would be the perfect opening for Trek and their Chinese built line.

AS usual Tommy doesn't know what he is talking about, see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuji_Bikes
In 2004, Ideal Bike Corporation, Taiwan's third-largest
complete-bicycle maker, acquired 17% of Advanced Sports International
Asia, which markets the Fuji brand of bicycles in Asia. Fuji bicycles
are now built in Taichung, Taiwan; Dong Guan, Guangdong Province,
China;...
--
cheers,

John B.

Old June 8th 20, 06:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Sunday, June 7, 2020 at 5:40:29 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 6/7/2020 6:54 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, June 7, 2020 at 4:30:40 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
On Monday, June 8, 2020 at 12:06:09 AM UTC+1, RonPE wrote:
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...nst-protesters

I do hope the police didn't get diseased blood or germs on those bikes. -- AJ

Do you wonder why a Japanese bicycle manufacturer would stop supplying bikes to cops? I cannot believe that is true since that would be the perfect opening for Trek and their Chinese built line.

Nothing Japanese about Fuji for a very long while.
Owned by Advance Sports in Philadelphia and made in china.

https://www.advancedsports.com/home/#gallery

This still gives Trek the perfect opening. Cop bikes are a LOT of advertising and people notice them. I always find it humorous for these leftist reactionaries who are willing to destroy their own businesses.