Michael J. Vandeman Supports The Direct Pollution of The DelicateUpper Troposphere and Lower Stratosphere

Old February 16th 08, 03:42 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
pmh

Default Michael J. Vandeman - psuedoscience and mythology

On Feb 15, 10:49 pm, Siskuwihane wrote:
On Feb 15, 8:55 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 11:24:49 -0800 (PST), Siskuwihane

wrote:
On Feb 15, 10:54 am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 03:25:19 -0800 (PST), Siskuwihane

wrote:
On Feb 13, 11:33 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 19:05:23 -0800 (PST), Siskuwihane

wrote:
On Feb 12, 8:27 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 18:38:41 -0800 (PST), Siskuwihane

wrote:
On Feb 11, 8:16 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 05:55:45 -0800 (PST), pmh
wrote:

On Feb 11, 12:22 am, "JP" wrote:
"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

. ..

Sorry, none of this excuses your flagrant rape of the environment. You
are fooling NO ONE.

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are
fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

And therein lies your deceit.

I/we are not flagrently raping the environment, or creating any measurable
negative
effect on the environment whatsoever.

This is a falsely documented myth of your own creation for reasons
incomprehensible to a sane mind.
A fairy tale you use to justify your antagonistic trolling.
Unfortunately you can trick the slow-witted, at least for a time.
What an accomplishment for Micheal Vandeman PhD!!!

On a stormy day such as we're having here, Mikey provides a modicum of
entertainment. There's never anything much to be gained by responding
to his blatherings.
It's instructive to see how widespread is the disdain for for his
rabid misanthropy.

... among mountain bikers, who can't stand having anyone tell the
truth about their selfish, destructive sport.

Mike Vandeman+Commercial Aviation=Raping The Upper Atmosphere

Prove it, liar.

If your lazy ass is seated on the plane,

Prove it, liar.

No response? I thought so.

then you're part of theproblem, DUH!

This is the part of the thread where Michael J. Vandeman has nothing
more, no facts, no proof, nothing. He's finished and knows it and will
now continue with his third grade drivel. He claimed someone else was
"flagrantly raping the environment" and when asked to prove became as
silent as his dead cat Bob.
"Silent Bob", hehe.

Case closed.

In other words, you have no evidence whatsoever to support your claim.
So very like a mountain biker....

I don't own a mountain bike nor do I ride one, therefore I am not a
mountain biker, that makes you a LIAR.

To Mikey, anyone with whom he disagrees on any topic is perforce a
mountain biker. He labeled me a mountain biker years ago, yet I don't
know a single person who owns one!

PMH
Old February 17th 08, 04:39 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

wrote:

On Feb 11, 12:22 am, "JP" wrote:
[...]

I didn't say you are, liar: "So very like a mountain biker". Idiot.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old February 17th 08, 04:40 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

wrote:

On Feb 11, 12:22 am, "JP" wrote:
[...]

Prove it.