Ed Dolan the Great urges more respect

Old July 12th 08, 11:45 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
JimmyMac

Default Ed Dolan the Great urges more respect

On Jul 12, 1:30 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Bret Wade" wrote in message

[...]

When you consider how long we've been shielded from the presence of Ed
Dolan, rbr relatively speaking, is a pristine environment. What a
tragically poor troll index. We need a coaching volunteer to step up big
time.

You would not know a troll if one jumped up and bit you in the elbow.

Can't bite your own elbow, I take it?

To troll on Usenet is the dumbest thing that one can do.

Why then do you do it?

That is why I never do
it. Instead, I am primed and ready for conversation.

But let's face it, 99% of all Usenet members know not trolls from
conversationalists. The best that can ever be said of any newsgroup is that
it is nothing but a chat room for retarded juveniles. I suspect RBR is like
that more so than most other newsgroups since racing cyclists seem to have
more than their fare share of testosterone. I give you Lance Armstrong as an
example of the species. Jeez, what a jerk!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old July 13th 08, 01:31 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
JimmyMac

On Jul 12, 6:19 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jul 11, 11:57 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
I know all I will ever have to know about the working class every time I
get
a plumber or an electrician over to the house to fix something. They are
basically Neanderthals. In other words, they are just like you!

I too have encountered many a contractor type that indeed do poor
work, but there are professionals in the working class that are an
entirely different breed and I count myself among them. You'd know
nothing of them because you were never part and parcel of the working
class other than your brief stint as a librarian.

My complaint against the working class is not that they do not do good work,
but that they are unable to communicate in even the most elementary fashion.
They strike me as being stupid. The working class has contempt for the life
of the mind and I return the favor to them with interest.

My working class experience was the 4 years I spent in the Navy as an
enlisted man. But I was a fish out of water. I never neglected the life of
the mind. In fact, it mattered much more to me than did any physical labor.
Every spare moment was spent reading books in the various naval base
libraries, all of which had excellent collections.

It is a given that military service is quite different from the
civilian working class arena. I too was frustrated by much of what I
encountered in the service ranks and felt like the warden gave me my
walking papers when I got my honorary discharge papers. ON the other
hand I was thinking of my civilian career when you referred to me as a
working class slob. I was in IT ... a computer professional for which
your gratuitous insult was unsuitable and inapplicable.

But I did not have to work at any job to know the limitations of such a life
style. I am not in this world to perform any work; I am here for the same
reason that God exists (if indeed He does).

Why would a professed atheist compare himself to God? The conundrum
continues.

I strive to be pure being and I
only want to contemplate Myself and the Eternal Verities. I am like God that
way. What is your excuse?
[...]

See my comment above regarding God. Ed, you have yet to learn one
lesson in life. It is not all about you. As for me I strive to live
my life in such a way that I don't have to make excuses.

You can prove that you are a man of your word by dropping the Ed Gin,
Johnny NoCom blather.

Yes, I agree with you. I will drop the Ed Gin **** if you will drop your
stalking behavior.

So then you admit that the Ed GIn stuff is **** then? This has got
to be a trick. As you have stated in the past ..."Well, I just don't
care about agreeing with anyone about anything." OK, let's
negotiate. First things first. You left out Johnny NoCom. Secondly,
I have an even better suggestion. I can't stalk you if you aren't
here. If you announce your departure, I will no longer post and will
refrain from doing so until you return. Deal???

It is OK to respond to my content, but the name calling
is tiresome in the extreme.

Ed you cannot mandate or control how someone will respond to you
anymore than someone can mandate or control how you are to respond to
them. Surely you must realize this.

You are actually a better correspondent for me
than Tom Sherman provided you respond to my content and not my style. My
style is to be enjoyed and does not need to be taken seriously.

I don't much care where I rank as a correspondent and I am not here to
be you correspondent . I am not an admirer of you "style" and mostly
respond to your content, so I don't know understand your objection.
If you ever learned to stop portraying the equal opportunity offender/
annoyer, you might find that Usenet can be a pleasant place devoid of
contention ... just a thought.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

agreeing with anyo

Old July 13th 08, 02:40 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

Working class slobs are not even literate, so you are far from falling into
that class.

But I did not have to work at any job to know the limitations of such a
life
style. I am not in this world to perform any work; I am here for the same
reason that God exists (if indeed He does).

Why would a professed atheist compare himself to God? The conundrum
continues.

It is AS IF God exists, not that He does.

I strive to be pure being and I
only want to contemplate Myself and the Eternal Verities. I am like God
that
way. What is your excuse?
[...]

See my comment above regarding God. Ed, you have yet to learn one
lesson in life. It is not all about you. As for me I strive to live
my life in such a way that I don't have to make excuses.

I am online, not offline like you are (see my post "Who is Ed Dolan and what
is he doing on Usenet?"). Trust me on this. I know how to get along with
folks. But that is not my aim on Usenet.

You can prove that you are a man of your word by dropping the Ed Gin,
Johnny NoCom blather.

Yes, I agree with you. I will drop the Ed Gin **** if you will drop your
stalking behavior.

So then you admit that the Ed GIn stuff is **** then? This has got
to be a trick. As you have stated in the past ..."Well, I just don't
care about agreeing with anyone about anything." OK, let's
negotiate. First things first. You left out Johnny NoCom. Secondly,
I have an even better suggestion. I can't stalk you if you aren't
here. If you announce your departure, I will no longer post and will
refrain from doing so until you return. Deal???

Nope! I am going to remain here until I get totally fed up. Respond to my
content and forget my style and all will be well.

It is OK to respond to my content, but the name calling
is tiresome in the extreme.

Ed you cannot mandate or control how someone will respond to you
anymore than someone can mandate or control how you are to respond to
them. Surely you must realize this.

You have to accept my style. There is no other way.

You are actually a better correspondent for me
than Tom Sherman provided you respond to my content and not my style. My
style is to be enjoyed and does not need to be taken seriously.

I don't much care where I rank as a correspondent and I am not here to
be your correspondent . I am not an admirer of your "style" and mostly
respond to your content, so I don't know understand your objection.
If you ever learned to stop portraying the equal opportunity offender/
annoyer, you might find that Usenet can be a pleasant place devoid of
contention ... just a thought.

I will continue to shove my style down your throat until you accept it.
Content should be all that matters to you. Tom Sherman has accepted my
style as I have his. No one will ever dictate anything to me about HOW I
style my posts. I am all about contention and nothing else. It is the only
thing that interests me.

Old July 13th 08, 12:36 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

You contentious style will always be unacceptable.

Old July 13th 08, 03:21 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Jul 12, 8:40 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
I will continue to shove my style down your throat until you accept it.
Content should be all that matters to you. Tom Sherman has accepted my
style as I have his. No one will ever dictate anything to me about HOW I
style my posts. I am all about contention and nothing else. It is the
only
thing that interests me.

You contentious style will always be unacceptable.

Then that will continue to be a problem for you, not me. Note how Tom
Sherman and anyone else who has an ounce of sense lets my contentious style
go in one ear and out the other.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows -
Minnesota

Old August 1st 08, 01:45 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
JimmyMac

On Jul 11, 6:42*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jul 9, 8:13 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
Is it possible that JimmyMac is finally catching on to some of my humor?

You actually think that the readership finds you humorous? *I find no
humor in what you write.

That is because you are a humorlessworkingclassslob from Chicagoland. You
are also witless and a bad writer.

Now retired, I am unashamed to admit that I was one a member of the
woking class just as Dolan is unashamed to admit that that he is a
bottom feeding slug. Dolan is a leach who is living off what his
working class parents provided for him. Ed Dolan must have been
conceived in back seat of car with an automatic transmission and that
explains why he grew up to be shiftless *******!

[...]

Old August 1st 08, 04:15 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jul 9, 8:13 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
Is it possible that JimmyMac is finally catching on to some of my
humor?

You actually think that the readership finds you humorous? I find no
humor in what you write.

That is because you are a humorlessworkingclassslob from Chicagoland. You
are also witless and a bad writer.

Now retired, I am unashamed to admit that I was one a member of the

woking class just as Dolan is unashamed to admit that that he is a
bottom feeding slug. Dolan is a leach who is living off what his
working class parents provided for him. Ed Dolan must have been
conceived in back seat of car with an automatic transmission and that
explains why he grew up to be shiftless *******!

JimmyMac does not have a proper appreciation for the virtue of sloth. But he
is defective in many other ways too. Imagine someone who has gone to college
and ends up in the working class. You can end up in that class right out of
high school. But JimmyMac has always underperformed. "Loser" is his middle
name.

Once his wife finds out what he is doing on Usenet (stalking), she it going
to divorce him. Even his two poor old long suffering hound dogs are
disgusted with him.

By the way, we Dolans have never worked for as far back as I can see. That
is for working class slobs like JimmyMac and his whole tribe of
ne'er-do-wells. Tom Sherman is another poor working class slob who does not
know his ass from a hole in the ground. My contempt for them runneth over!

****ing Regards,

Old August 2nd 08, 05:29 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jul 9, 8:13 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
Is it possible that JimmyMac is finally catching on to some of my
humor?

You actually think that the readership finds you humorous? I find no
humor in what you write.

That is because you are a humorlessworkingclassslob from Chicagoland. You
are also witless and a bad writer.
Now retired, I am unashamed to admit that I was one a member of the

woking class just as Dolan is unashamed to admit that that he is a
bottom feeding slug. *Dolan is a leach who is living off what his
working class parents provided for him. *Ed Dolan must have been
conceived in back seat of car with an automatic transmission and that
explains why he grew up to be shiftless *******!

JimmyMac does not have a proper appreciation for the virtue of sloth.

Conan the Librarian has yet to realize the virtue and vie are not
synonyms. Just how ignorant can this guy possibly be? Sloth is one
of the deadly sins, so the alleged great saint is a sinner who
advocates the life of a sinner. How great si that?

But he
is defective in many other ways too. Imagine someone who has gone to college
and ends up in the working class. You can end up in that class right out of
high school. But JimmyMac has always underperformed. "Loser" is his middle
name.

If it were not for the sorking class, Doaln woudl not have a roof over
his head or a computer at his finger tips. I gGuess I think of the
working class as comprised of those who earn a living in their chosen
profession and make some contribution to society during their lives.
Imagine someone who has gone to college and his sole aspiration is to
disrespect those who do not aspire to his chosen lifestyle ... the
career of a sloth. Now what better definition is there of a "loser"?
Setp forward Dolan. You take the prize.

Once his wife finds out what he is doing on Usenet (stalking), she it going
to divorce him. Even his two poor old long suffering hound dogs are
disgusted with him.

Proof that he is a sloth can be found in the tiresome, recycled, cut
and paste bolierplate above. Dolan, the myth monger, has obviously
run short of material.

By the way, we Dolans have never worked for as far back as I can see. That
is for working class slobs like JimmyMac and his whole tribe of
ne'er-do-wells. Tom Sherman is another poor working class slob who does not
know his ass from a hole in the ground. My contempt for them runneth over!

So Dolan is proud of this?. Not a single Dolan EVER worked??? What a
worthless lot ... and, yet the lazy ******* Ed has the gall to refer
to others as ne're-do-wells when the Dolan clan are ne're-do-
anythings ... quintessential sloths? Yep, I am reasonably certain now
that Ed Dolan must have been conceived in the back seat of car with an
automatic transmission which explains why he grew up to be such a
shiftless *******!

****ing Regards,

Old August 2nd 08, 06:36 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Jul 31, 10:15 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
JimmyMac does not have a proper appreciation for the virtue of sloth.

Conan the Librarian has yet to realize the virtue and vie are not

synonyms. Just how ignorant can this guy possibly be? Sloth is one
of the deadly sins, so the alleged great saint is a sinner who
advocates the life of a sinner. How great si that?

A prerogative of a Great Saint like Saint Edward the Great is that He gets
to say what is a virtue and what is a vice.

[...]

My Greatness is beyond what a working class slob can know.
[...]

By the way, we Dolans have never worked for as far back as I can see. That
is for working class slobs like JimmyMac and his whole tribe of
ne'er-do-wells. Tom Sherman is another poor working class slob who does
not
know his ass from a hole in the ground. My contempt for them runneth over!

So Dolan is proud of this?. Not a single Dolan EVER worked??? What a

worthless lot ... and, yet the lazy ******* Ed has the gall to refer
to others as ne're-do-wells when the Dolan clan are ne're-do-
anythings ... quintessential sloths? Yep, I am reasonably certain now
that Ed Dolan must have been conceived in the back seat of car with an
automatic transmission which explains why he grew up to be such a
shiftless *******!

Work is for workers. Greatness is for Ed Dolan the Great. He is also a Great
Saint known far and wide as Saint Edward the Great. JimmyMac should keep his
nose to the grindstone along with Tom Sherman. They are both such worker
ants as to be hardly human.

****ing Regards,

Old August 3rd 08, 01:28 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
JimmyMac

On Aug 2, 12:36*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jul 31, 10:15 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

JimmyMac does not have a proper appreciation for the virtue of sloth.
Conan the Librarian has yet to realize that virtue and vice are not

synonyms. *Just how ignorant can this guy possibly be? *Sloth is one
of the deadly sins, so the alleged great saint is a sinner who
advocates the life of a sinner. *How great si that?

A prerogative of a Great Saint like Saint Edward the Great is that He gets
to say what is a virtue and what is a vice.

Delusional one, saying something does not make it so no matter what.
Anyone who thinks a vice is a virtue coulg not possibly be great, let
alone saintly..

But he
is defective in many other ways too. Imagine someone who has gone to
college
and ends up in the working class. You can end up in that class right out
of
high school. But JimmyMac has always underperformed. "Loser" is his middle
name.
If it were not for the sorking class, Doaln woudl not have a roof over

his head or a computer at his finger tips. *I guess I think of the
working class as comprised of those who earn a living in their chosen
profession and make some contribution to society during their lives.
Imagine someone who has gone to college and his sole aspiration is to
disrespect those who do not aspire to his chosen lifestyle ... the
career of a sloth. *Now what better definition is there of a "loser"?
Step forward Dolan. *You take the prize.

My Greatness is beyond what a working class slob can know.

Diversion duly noted. You misspelled grateness by the way.

[...]

[...]

Sloths are mamals, but humanoid.

****ing Regards,