Who or what can beat COVID-19? Move into your sauna!

Old March 20th 20, 05:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

Default Who or what can beat COVID-19? Move into your sauna!

On Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 8:27:35 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 16:50:54 -0700, Andre Jute wrote:

So, despite all the informative material around to read, you have no
idea what R0 (Rzero) is. Nuff said.

Now you have it. The authors of the article don't know what R=0 is for
the two parameters they have the defined, so I don't either.

Then it is just more waffle?

Seriously - is there absolutely anything you know or understand? Time after time you made the most bizarre statements. You give the idea that you are mentally retarded and can only play high school games of one-upmanship.
Old March 21st 20, 04:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 10:51:28 -0700, Tom Kunich wrote:

On Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 8:27:35 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 16:50:54 -0700, Andre Jute wrote:

So, despite all the informative material around to read, you have no
idea what R0 (Rzero) is. Nuff said.

Now you have it. The authors of the article don't know what R=0 is
for the two parameters they have the defined, so I don't either.

Then it is just more waffle?

Seriously - is there absolutely anything you know or understand? Time
after time you made the most bizarre statements. You give the idea that
you are mentally retarded and can only play high school games of
one-upmanship.

Dear Tommy. Take your meds.
Rzero was clearly defined in the paper.

Old March 21st 20, 06:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Saturday, March 21, 2020 at 4:12:41 AM UTC, news18 wrote:
On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 10:51:28 -0700, Tom Kunich wrote:

On Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 8:27:35 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 16:50:54 -0700, Andre Jute wrote:

So, despite all the informative material around to read, you have no
idea what R0 (Rzero) is. Nuff said.

Now you have it. The authors of the article don't know what R=0 is
for the two parameters they have the defined, so I don't either.

Then it is just more waffle?

Seriously - is there absolutely anything you know or understand? Time
after time you made the most bizarre statements. You give the idea that
you are mentally retarded and can only play high school games of
one-upmanship.

Rzero was clearly defined in the paper.

Of course it was. So I did the right thing in forcing you to go read the source material. It is an example of what I was saying to Tom earlier, about how easy you are to manipulate.

Dear Tommy. Take your meds.

Nah, it isn't Tom who needs his meds, it's you. It is quite sickening to see a human being (in your case a questionable assumption, but let's be generous) who is as suggestible as you are. HTF do you think a comparative epidemiology study can be done without knowing Rzero? But you took the bait! Those protrusions growing on your head are ass-ears. Tom is right: you're a fool, Howard, ruled by your inchoate passions, and a moron besides.

Never mind, you will be grateful to me for making you famous (or at least notorious) in my case study of the suggestibility of wannabe bullies on the net.

Andre Jute
The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit
Old March 21st 20, 07:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Saturday, March 21, 2020 at 12:49:37 AM UTC, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Friday, March 20, 2020 at 5:14:46 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
On Friday, March 20, 2020 at 5:51:31 PM UTC, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 8:27:35 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 16:50:54 -0700, Andre Jute wrote:

So, despite all the informative material around to read, you have no
idea what R0 (Rzero) is. Nuff said.

Now you have it. The authors of the article don't know what R=0 is for
the two parameters they have the defined, so I don't either.

Then it is just more waffle?

Seriously - is there absolutely anything you know or understand? Time after time you made the most bizarre statements. You give the idea that you are mentally retarded and can only play high school games of one-upmanship.

It's bizarre, like playing chess against a mental retard. Sometimes I say or do things just so that the thief Peter Howard aka "news18"can make a fool of himself, again, by reflexively screeching that the opposite of everything I say must be true.

My masterpiece along those lines was writing about musicians without specifying their instruments or anything at all about them. One of the monkeys on the back of everyone's music aka believers in negative feedback, a worthless clown called Arny Kruger or Krueger, was in the habit of claiming everything I said was wrong. In this instance he said that the musicians I was talking about must have been deaf. In answer to this I pointed out that I had not specified the musicians, leaving the poor dumbass in the unenviable position that in effect he was claiming that all professional musicians are deaf, a ludicrous position he was then forced to embrace. His supporters begged me to declare which musicians I was talking about, so that Arny could traduce them properly for being my friends. At which point I let slip that I was talking about an entirely imaginary group of musicians. Poor Arny was never the same after that; he kept looking over his shoulder to ascertain that I wasn't behind him. Like Krygowski, who has learned his lesson, and the illiterate thief Peter Howard aka "news18", who will, Krueger mistook me for a victim.

Andre Jute
Boss psychologist

Do you suppose that Frank is now going to claim that I don't have any money and am a pauper? The position he took, 'You don't like the price of things so therefore you don't have any money' was pretty entertaining.

Krygowski is so repetitive, it's a cinch to predict what he'll say next.

Jay, not to be undone tells us that financial advisors are thieves and scoundrels making me wonder if he is actually a financial advisor. I have a friend who has been making a good living selling shorts has been so upset by the market that he has sent me a series of emails during this all that makes me think he is totally drunk out of his mind. But our friend Jay is nonplussed.

I'm surprised to see Jay jump on the bandwagon of this internet scum, but I ascribe it to the stress of an election coming up with Geri-Joe Biden as your candidate against King Kong Trump. I'll defer judgement until after the period of mourning after the election.

Andre Jute
Are we having fun yet?
Old March 21st 20, 02:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Friday, March 20, 2020 at 5:59:38 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 3/20/2020 8:49 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

Do you suppose that Frank is now going to claim that I don't have any money and am a pauper? The position he took, 'You don't like the price of things so therefore you don't have any money' was pretty entertaining.

Jay, not to be undone tells us that financial advisors are thieves and scoundrels making me wonder if he is actually a financial advisor. I have a friend who has been making a good living selling shorts has been so upset by the market that he has sent me a series of emails during this all that makes me think he is totally drunk out of his mind. But our friend Jay is nonplussed.

Tom, please take your medications. They may still help a bit.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Clearly you are the one most in the need of help. You only come on here to rant like a fool. If a technical subject comes up you highjack it. Though I must admit, your absolute ability to take something like a subject like helmets and rant and rave for 100 postings does give us a bit of comic relief.. If you do not wish to use one that would be you choice but to try to convince others that they shouldn't based upon faulty logic is the Frank we know and dispose.
Old March 21st 20, 02:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Saturday, March 21, 2020 at 12:03:11 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

In my opinion Jay is ruled by the Fake News Media and pretty obviously so as is his work environment superiors. Though in real life it would be difficult to find people less superior to him until you remember the denizens of this group in the form of john, frank and newsboy.
Old March 22nd 20, 06:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 23:58:35 -0700, Andre Jute wrote:

[...]

Sorry, post event claims are never accepted.

It is an example of what I was saying to Tom earlier,
about how easy you are to manipulate.

Dear Tommy. Take your meds.

Nah, it isn't Tom who needs his meds, it's you. It is quite sickening to
see a human being (in your case a questionable assumption, but let's be
generous) who is as suggestible as you are. HTF do you think a
comparative epidemiology study can be done without knowing Rzero?

Chuckle. They did not KNOW Rzero, but ran the numbers on a range of
possible Rzeros. that is a fairly typical analysis method.

You didn't relise that because you didn't actually read the paper.

But
you took the bait! Those protrusions growing on your head are ass-ears.
Tom is right: you're a fool, Howard, ruled by your inchoate passions,
and a moron besides.

Aah, you're still sufferig from the "Peter Howard"s.tommy can help you
with some meds for that.
Old March 22nd 20, 04:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Saturday, March 21, 2020 at 11:21:31 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
[...]

Does it give you a physical pain to be that stupid? I particularly like the part where I must have ridden down to the coffee shop over a 2 foot hump every day this year to make that mileage and climbing. When God made man he forgot that people like you would come along. You are imperfection quantified.
Old March 22nd 20, 10:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Sunday, March 22, 2020 at 4:24:41 PM UTC, Tom Kunich wrote:
[...]

Even God has hungover Mondays.

Andre Jute
And RBT is His reject bin, vide Franki-boy, Slow Johnny and Rideablot
Old March 22nd 20, 10:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Sun, 22 Mar 2020 09:24:38 -0700, Tom Kunich wrote:

On Saturday, March 21, 2020 at 11:21:31 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:

Aah, you're still sufferig from the "Peter Howard"s.tommy can help you
with some meds for that.

Does it give you a physical pain to be that stupid? I particularly like
the part where I must have ridden down to the coffee shop over a 2 foot
hump every day this year to make that mileage and climbing. When God
made man he forgot that people like you would come along. You are
imperfection quantified.

1. Wrong Thread
2. You didn't find the mistake.

Riding in the Age of COVID-19. jbeattie Techniques 26 March 18th 20 10:20 PM
New sauna problems Judith[_4_] UK 5 December 6th 16 05:51 PM
Alcohol in the sauna Partac[_10_] UK 2 November 1st 12 08:02 AM
Alcohol in the sauna John Benn UK 2 October 31st 12 06:42 PM
sauna + cycling? 1oki General 10 May 8th 05 06:20 PM