Reset

Old March 22nd 20, 04:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

Default Reset

On Saturday, March 21, 2020 at 4:22:05 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 3/21/2020 5:44 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

I don't think that wandering off subject now and then is a bad thing but it appears that is all that we are doing anymore.

"We"??

Tom, go back and count up the number and subject matter (not thread
titles) of your posts for, oh, the past year.

I took a quick look at just the past week. In that week, you've posted
just under 100 times. By my quick count, only six of those had anything
at all bike related, and one of them was just to insult the age of my bike.

At least 94% of your posts are quasi-"expert" blather about non-bike
matters, in which your information originates just beneath your tin foil
hat.

If you want to make this discussion group better, you can do it easily.
Just disconnect your keyboard.

So perhaps it is time to grow up and use this forum properly.

Yes, perhaps.

Frank, you have proven time and time again and just now that the only reason you are on this group is to take out your frustrations for being old and useless and incapable of getting it up on everyone else. The only reason you even allow John to get away with anyone is because he is the only one that would support your stupid attacks on anyone else.

I already said that I believe you would be quite a nice in person because you're afraid of everything and anyone that you can hold at arms distance on the internet.

Why don't you go an haunt a house somewhere. You certainly will soon.
Old March 22nd 20, 04:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 3/22/2020 12:28 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
[...]

You did it! You're over 100 obnoxious, egotistical, nonsensical non-bike
posts in a week, with only six that are vaguely bike related!

What happened to your "reset"?

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old March 22nd 20, 05:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

Your bull**** postings. You should at least be thrilled that I read yours. I gave up reading anything with john's name on them long ago.
Old March 22nd 20, 06:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Krygowski wrote:
[...]

The term 'reset' can be problematic, depending on the
translation:
https://tinyurl.com/sh8rqkw

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old March 22nd 20, 06:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

Krygowski wrote:
[...]

Well, I don't think that anyone intends on posting about bicycle tach here.
Old March 22nd 20, 09:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Sunday, March 22, 2020 at 6:18:41 PM UTC, AMuzi wrote:

problematic

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

"Problematic" is a Democrat talking point.

Andre Jute
Just thought you should know before a transgender illegal immigrant starts cosying up to you
Old March 22nd 20, 11:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

On Sun, 22 Mar 2020 10:00:53 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

[...]

By gorry, I think that you are perfectly correct in not reading my
frantic announcements and I'm certain that the last thing you want to
hear is the truth.

What is it that Mark Twain said about the gent who was willing to walk
ten miles to tell a lie when he could have just stood there and told
the truth?
--
cheers,

John B.

Old March 22nd 20, 11:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 3/22/2020 4:58 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Sunday, March 22, 2020 at 6:18:41 PM UTC, AMuzi wrote:

problematic

"Problematic" is a Democrat talking point.

Andre Jute
Just thought you should know before a transgender illegal immigrant starts cosying up to you

I think it's aptly phrased, in that the very word 'reset' is
loaded and I linked an example. Using 'reset' opens a new
problem in itself, hence it's problematic.

Time to hit RESET Simon Jester UK 6 May 30th 18 12:44 AM
How do I reset my Polar HRM Bjay Australia 3 April 4th 05 04:25 AM
BC800 How to reset mileage? iLiad Recumbent Biking 3 September 18th 03 02:41 PM