Favorite Speeches of all time

Old April 10th 20, 12:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

Default Favorite Speeches of all time

I'm pretty good at math, so I did it in my head, then on paper,
and finally on a calculator just to confirm my mathematical
calculations. Each time I got the same answer, and sure enough,
it IS my very favorite movie...EVER!
DO NOT cheat. DO YOUR math, THEN compare the results
on the list of movies at the bottom. You will be AMAZED
at how scary true and accurate this test is:

1. Pick a number from 1-9.
2. Multiply that number by 3.
3. Add 3.
4. Multiply by 3 again.
5. Your total will be a two digit number.
Add the first and second digits together
to find your favorite movie (of all time)
in the list of 17 movies below:

Movie List:
1. Gone With the Wind
2. E.T.
3. Blazing Saddles
4. Star Wars
5. Forrest Gump
6. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
7. Jaws
8. Grease
9. The Nancy Pelosi Resignation Speech
10. Casablanca
11. Jurassic Park
12. Shrek
13. Pirates of the Caribbean
14. Titanic
15. Raiders of the Lost Ark
16. Home Alone
17. Mrs. Doubt fire

.... Now, isn't that something
Old April 10th 20, 01:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 4/9/2020 6:21 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
[...]

I don't get it. What?

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old April 10th 20, 02:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 4/9/2020 8:27 PM, AMuzi wrote:
On 4/9/2020 6:21 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
I'm pretty good at math, so I did it in my head, then on paper,
and finally on a calculator just to confirm my mathematical
calculations.Â* Each time I got the same answer, and sure enough,
it IS my very favorite movie...EVER!
DO NOT cheat. DO YOUR math, THEN compare the results
on the list of movies at the bottom.Â* You will be AMAZED
[...]

It's a middle school joke using elementary school math. But Tom had to
use a calculator to double check his own math.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old April 10th 20, 02:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

On Thu, 9 Apr 2020 21:24:36 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

On 4/9/2020 8:27 PM, AMuzi wrote:
[...]

Don't ridicule Tom. It is damned hard to count higher than 21, even
when you take your pants off.
--
cheers,

John B.

Old April 10th 20, 12:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_7_]

AMuzi wrote:
[...]

Dumb trick with numbers. All choices result in 9.

Sorry buddy, I must be lost. Can you point me to that cycling group that
used to hang out around here?

Old April 10th 20, 01:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

On Friday, 10 April 2020 07:36:09 UTC-4, Duane wrote:
AMuzi wrote:
[...]

RBT as a bicycling related newsgroup is about as dead as the Dodo Bird. Pity.

Cheers
Old April 10th 20, 04:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Friday, April 10, 2020 at 4:36:09 AM UTC-7, Duane wrote:
AMuzi wrote:
[...]

I continually post cycling related things. Why don't you respond to those but complain about this?