Help with custom geometry

Old September 28th 05, 10:44 PM
Morten Reippuert Knudsen

Default Help with custom geometry

I about to place an order for at custum titanium road frame from
setavento http://setavento.com, and i need som advice on geometry.

I used to have a F.Moser AX Leader titanium frame witch had a geometry
witch suited me perfectly. Unfortunatly dont remember the geometry
except that it was a 56cm (midle to midle), it had a 105mm stem,
that the wheelbase was very quite short 97.7cm and the bottom bracket
hight was wuite low at 26.8mm with 23mm tyres.

Current Moser frames all have a different gemoetry, and they are
sloping as well. Can somone please help me finding original geometry
for a F.Moser AX leader frame (preferably for a 56 or 57cm frame) or a
simlilar Moser frame.

--
Morten Reippuert Knudsen :-) http://blog.reippuert.dk

PowerMac G5: 1.6GHz, 3GB RAM, 300+300GB SATA, 16xDVD-/+RW DL, Bluetooth
mus+tastatur, R9600PRO, iSight, eyeTV200 & LaCie Photon18Vision TFT.
Old September 28th 05, 11:29 PM
StaceyJ

Not to be flip, but are you sure it was a moser? I always associated
MX Leader with Merckx. If it was an Eddy, wrenchscience.com has a
geometry chart on their website.

SYJ

Old September 28th 05, 11:30 PM
StaceyJ

Just re-read your post. AX Leader, not MX. My bad.

SYJ

Old September 29th 05, 12:11 AM
John Red-Horse

In article , wrote:

Current Moser frames all have a different gemoetry, and they are
sloping as well.

They may be different, but the steel bikes still come in traditional,
horizontal top tubed, frame styles (althought the M81 can be order either
traditional or sloped). The description on the North American Moser
website,
www.mosercycles, states that the M85 is the replacement for the
AX Leader.

If it were me, I'd email someone at www.mosercycles.com and ask. I'd be
very surprised if the geometries were much different for the traditional
frames.

cheers,
john
Old September 29th 05, 03:55 PM
Morten Reippuert Knudsen

StaceyJ wrote:
Not to be flip, but are you sure it was a moser?

yes

I always associated MX Leader with Merckx.

Moser Leader AX
Merckx MX leader