BikeRussia: A bicycle ride across Eurasia

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 12th 07, 12:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Default BikeRussia: A bicycle ride across Eurasia

I have set up a web site for my next long bicycle trip: a bicycle ride
from Amsterdam to Vladivostok: http://www.bikerussia.com I'll try to
keep that site updated occasionally with progress along the way. All
total I am taking 10 months off for cycle touring though I expect the
Amsterdam to Vladivostok segment to take ~6 months.

I have just started to look at some more detailed route planning
across the EU. Does anyone have suggestions on fairly direct routes
across Northern Germany, Poland and the Baltics to St Petersburg?

--mev, Mike Vermeulen

p.s. My previous rides including a 2006 reconnaissance trip through
Ukraine and part of Russia: http://www.fietstocht.com

Bicycle Ride Laos Wijbrand Rides 0 January 7th 05 12:09 PM
GPS ART : I want to ride my bicycle. Stephen Clark UK 2 December 15th 03 03:50 PM
Learning to ride a bicycle Sue UK 35 November 24th 03 04:05 PM
bicycle meditation ride through Cascade Bicycle Club Claire Petersky General 9 September 12th 03 09:11 PM
bicycle meditation ride through Cascade Bicycle Club Claire Petersky Rides 9 September 12th 03 09:11 PM