Raleigh mountain bike followup - brough it back to bike shop - still drags?

Old April 28th 09, 02:50 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Dondi bagondi[_2_]

Default Raleigh mountain bike followup - brough it back to bike shop - still drags?

Got my bike tuned up and I'm wondering why my bike feels so weird riding
now?

by weird i mean the bike is harder to pedal and it doesn't seem to glide
as much as it used to (i haven't gained any weight)

they ended up replacing the gear knobs on the right handlebars, they used
to be switches/knobs like the picture shows below, the left handlebars
still have the old style switches/kobs but they don't work at all

I'm wondering when they installed the new handlebar gearing on the right
if they tampered with the the other setting on the left? and if they did

I want to adjust the left side somehow to get resistance back down to #
2....it feels like it might be on highest #3

left side
http://i39.tinypic.com/153kzfs.jpg

ride side
http://i43.tinypic.com/15xaiog.jpg

this is where wire from left side switches/knobs leads to
http://i41.tinypic.com/2u55ag3.jpg

my bike
http://i40.tinypic.com/2h2pjdt.jpg