Ireland and Swietzerland village bike path

Old September 9th 04, 05:56 PM
Red Cloud

Default Ireland and Swietzerland village bike path

They should put this sign "No American biker allow!"
Old September 9th 04, 06:03 PM
R15757

Mr. Red Cloud suggested:

They should put this sign "No American biker allow!"

American biker would be out on the street,
and when your little euro car makes that
little sick duck honking noise behind us we
will take pictures of your license plate
just like our daddies and grandaddies did
at Omaha Beach!

Robert
Old September 9th 04, 06:26 PM
R15757

Are you two in a competition to see who can post the most indecipherable
asinine
gibberish?

America like shiny car.
Old September 10th 04, 03:45 PM
Paul Cassel

R15757 wrote:

Mr. Red Cloud suggested:

They should put this sign "No American biker allow!"

American biker would be out on the street,
and when your little euro car makes that
little sick duck honking noise behind us we
will take pictures of your license plate
just like our daddies and grandaddies did
at Omaha Beach!

Omaha Beach pumping bike o my don't see the NASCAR here against liberal
driving hugh tankx full of don't want to be american citizens.

--
paul DOT cassel aT
gMail dot COM