Why 5,000 anti-Bush Bikers at NY Rep convention?

Old September 9th 04, 06:09 PM
Red Cloud

Default Why 5,000 anti-Bush Bikers at NY Rep convention?

I just realized what I've thought about the all the reason why
Americans are riding a bike just for the whole big show. This can
proved at the last
Republican Convention at NY where over 5,000 bikers riding a street
for
protesting Republican Convention. So why over 5,000 bikers shown up?
What does these biker trying to prove? First of all, they tried to
prove
they are bike friendly Democrat and Liberal. What does really mean by
bike friendly Liberal? Not much. It's total hypocrisy. These liberal
are
no different from Repuclian. NO dobut there are not real a biker and
they usually drive big hugh American truck or Hummmer. Bike is just
for the
enviornmental hypocrisy show. They definitely are NOT envirnomental
becaues
they live in perfect American driving-mad lifestyle. Their lifestyle
is
big American truck not bike. So why they rode a bike for protesting?
Just another show no different from ReP.
Old September 9th 04, 06:19 PM
Pat

Go learn English. Your posts are just too difficult to read and make any
sense to an English-speaking person. Your posts frankly are not worth my
time.

Pat in TX

Old September 9th 04, 06:19 PM
Terry Morse

Red Cloud wrote:

another feeble stab at the English language

___________________________
/| /| | |
||__|| | Please don't |
/ O O\__ feed |
/ \ the trolls |
/ \ \ |
/ _ \ \ ----------------------
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\____/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ | __||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | /| | --|
| | |// |____ --|
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ // |
/ _ \\ _ // | /
* / \_ /- | - | |
* ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________
Old September 9th 04, 07:02 PM
the black rose

Pat wrote:
Go learn English. Your posts are just too difficult to read and make any
sense to an English-speaking person. Your posts frankly are not worth my
time.

Just plonk him. You'll be glad you did. *grin*

--
Only cowards fight kids.
the black rose
Old September 9th 04, 07:54 PM
Leo Lichtman

"Pat" wrote: Go learn English. (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^
My problem with his English is far less than my problem with his thinking.

Old September 9th 04, 07:54 PM
Zoot Katz

Thu, 09 Sep 2004 18:02:16 GMT,
, the black rose
wrote:

Pat wrote:
Go learn English. Your posts are just too difficult to read and make any
sense to an English-speaking person. Your posts frankly are not worth my
time.

Just plonk him. You'll be glad you did. *grin*

They're like pot holes in that you can generally see them coming or if
you're on a regular route, you know where they are. I jump them or
change my line. I can't resist having a quick glance to see if
anything new has accumulated in the puddle.

The ORLANDO troll aka DonQuijote, aka DonQuijote1954 is worse because
of the cross-posting.

I reserve plonking for irrepressible HTML posters and about four
different versions of king coma.
--
zk
Old September 10th 04, 03:46 AM
Patrick Lamb

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 18:02:16 GMT, the black rose
wrote:

Pat wrote:
Go learn English. Your posts are just too difficult to read and make any
sense to an English-speaking person. Your posts frankly are not worth my
time.

Just plonk him. You'll be glad you did. *grin*

Plonk who? (real big grin)

Email address works as is.
Old September 11th 04, 05:09 PM
Jym Dyer

NO dobut there are not real a biker and they usually drive
big hugh American truck or Hummmer.

=v= I'll have to ask Big Hugh what he thinks of this sentence.

=v= You are obviously not familiar with Critical Mass or, for
that matter, New York City. Many participants in the former
eschew motor vehicles entirely, and the majority of the latter
are carfree.
_Jym_
Old September 11th 04, 05:18 PM
Muttley

On 11 Sep 2004 09:09:27 -0700, Jym Dyer wrote:

NO dobut there are not real a biker and they usually drive
big hugh American truck or Hummmer.

=v= I'll have to ask Big Hugh what he thinks of this sentence.

=v= You are obviously not familiar with Critical Mass or, for
that matter, New York City. Many participants in the former
eschew motor vehicles entirely, and the majority of the latter
are carfree.

and thus, more likely, carefree.

Odd interaction with a road rager Ron McKinnon General 412 November 6th 04 06:14 PM
George Bush crashes mountain bike, again dreaded Social Issues 0 July 27th 04 07:04 AM
Lance vs George W Bush John Racing 0 July 20th 04 06:30 AM
Science Proves Mountain Biking Is More Harmful Than Hiking Stephen Baker Mountain Biking 18 July 16th 04 04:28 AM
Bush Bashes Bike Garrison Hilliard General 20 June 3rd 04 08:19 PM