Brooks *plastic* saddle?

Old July 29th 05, 04:19 AM
C.J.Patten

Default Brooks *plastic* saddle?

Huh? Found one on an old 10 speed today. What the fark?

No info found online - yet. Still looking...

Old July 29th 05, 07:27 AM
Zog The Undeniable

C.J.Patten wrote:

Huh? Found one on an old 10 speed today. What the fark?

No info found online - yet. Still looking...

Yeah, they made millions in the 1970s and 1980s, often with three little
"fart holes".
Old July 29th 05, 10:06 AM
Simonb

Zog The Undeniable wrote:

Yeah, they made millions in the 1970s and 1980s, often with three
little "fart holes".

Presumable for people with three anunes (anii?)?

Old July 29th 05, 10:34 AM
Peter B

"Simonb" wrote in message
.. .
Zog The Undeniable wrote:

Yeah, they made millions in the 1970s and 1980s, often with three
little "fart holes".

Presumable for people with three anunes (anii?)?

Not neccessarily, they would also allow a choice of venting position for
standard people.
--
Pete

Old July 29th 05, 11:07 AM
Tony Raven

Peter B wrote:

Not neccessarily, they would also allow a choice of venting position for
standard people.

Looking at the size of the holes and the cheapness of the plastic saddle
one concludes they were designed for tight asses.

--
Tony

Anon
Old July 29th 05, 03:06 PM
bryanska

Ew.

Man 1: "I hear bicycle seats give you erectile dysfunction. Is that
true?"

Man 2: "Personally, I find just the opposite."

Man 1: "Oh, really? How often do you ride?"

Man 2: "I don't ride. I just smell the seats."

--- by Tony Millionaire, www.maakies.com