BC Wheel Towing

Old May 25th 06, 11:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default BC Wheel Towing

has anyone ever tried towing a guy on a BC wheel behind a bike? you
would think someone has done it but is it actually possible to go a
reasonable distance or is it to hard casue you need both hands to
balance yourself, i just made a new BC wheel today and i was just
woundering if it was possible.

also how do you do hops on them?

cheers, keep it wheel.

--
tomtrevor

wanna see wacked bikes at their best visit www.mediahug.com/bikes
tomtrevor's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12118

Old May 25th 06, 12:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I have done it. It´s not hard at all.

--
fexnix

'My 29er page' (www.teamld.2ya.com)
'My fresh album' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Fexnix-album)
fexnix's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7381

Old May 25th 06, 12:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

hey how'd the new BC wheel go tom? post some pics of it. here's my one,
half decent welding job by my dad with welded on grip :P
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/m...9566c92efc9c8]

--
iridemymuni

In theory, there is no difference between practice and theory, in
practice, there is.
iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900

Old May 25th 06, 06:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

iridemymuni wrote:
hey how'd the new BC wheel go tom? post some pics of it. here's my one,
half decent welding job by my dad with welded on grip :P
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/m...9566c92efc9c8]

L-O-L-!-!- Sorrry, no offence to you, I'v seen some bad plates before,
but jesus, those have got to be the winner. Those are some badass
plates.

--
Evan Byrne

"Guns cause crime like flies cause garbage." -Harper

"My nuts are allways loose, i have to twist them with my fingers"
-Spencer
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

Old May 25th 06, 06:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Ignore Evan, nobody really likes him anyways. Yup, even his own mom.

--
TheObieOne3226

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

\"obie is definately a trend setter, i got in to unicycling because of
him, and came here because of him\" - kj-52

\"try not to annoy the great obie, for he is better than us.\" - murde
mental

*disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if
you are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i
don't feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where
not everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.*

Old May 26th 06, 07:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

hey how'd the new BC wheel go tom? post some pics of it. here's my one,
half decent welding job by my dad with welded on grip

iridemymuni

my plates are fine, i havent really tried them casue when i finished
making my BC wheel i had to go out and that was last night so i havent
really ridden it yet, im gonna go have a go in a minute see how they
feel. ill get some pics when soonish, i still have to take pics of my
new done up uni. those are pretty dodge welds, did your dad try to weld
with the blacked out mask again?

cheers, keep it wheel.

Old May 26th 06, 08:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

the worlds are actually pretty good for a carpenter. they're better in
person. I went for my first ride today, the furthest i got was about
30m. I had to jump off at that point cause it led to a massive downhill
overlooking a small cliff. The plates are holding up just fine and BC
wheeling is FUN AS.

Old May 26th 06, 12:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

well personally i think the welds are dodge as but thats just me, were u
using a MIG or a cigarette lighter? like really, i can weld better than
that and i have limited experience in welding.