A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Rides
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Hardcore cyclist: Ronald McDonald?



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old July 28th 09, 09:56 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Bernhard Agthe
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 210
Default Hardcore cyclist: Ronald McDonald?

Hi,

ComandanteBanana wrote:
On Jul 24, 2:51 pm, " wrote:

(image link)
I wonder how many miles he puts on his trike.


Probably none as shown, the chainring is on the wrong side and the chain
seems to have been sacrificed by the image editing...

;-)

This is just as likely as seeing a bunch of bikes lining up at their
drive-thru.


Well, I tried that once - they don't notice you. A bike is not heavy
enough to trigger their bell - at least here.

Ciao...

..
Ads
  #2  
Old July 28th 09, 01:03 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Cully J
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 78
Default Hardcore cyclist: Ronald McDonald?

On Jul 28, 3:56*am, Bernhard Agthe wrote:
Hi,



ComandanteBanana wrote:
On Jul 24, 2:51 pm, " wrote:

(image link)
I wonder how many miles he puts on his trike.


Probably none as shown, the chainring is on the wrong side and the chain
seems to have been sacrificed by the image editing...



Maybe it's one of those European trikes?


  #3  
Old July 28th 09, 03:08 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,097
Default Hardcore cyclist: Ronald McDonald?

On Jul 28, 8:03*am, Cully J wrote:
On Jul 28, 3:56*am, Bernhard Agthe wrote:

Hi,


ComandanteBanana wrote:
On Jul 24, 2:51 pm, " wrote:

(image link)
I wonder how many miles he puts on his trike.


Probably none as shown, the chainring is on the wrong side and the chain
seems to have been sacrificed by the image editing...


Maybe it's one of those European trikes?


The ones you walk with your feet?
  #4  
Old July 28th 09, 11:48 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Cully J
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 78
Default Hardcore cyclist: Ronald McDonald?

On Jul 28, 9:08*am, ComandanteBanana
wrote:
On Jul 28, 8:03*am, Cully J wrote:

On Jul 28, 3:56*am, Bernhard Agthe wrote:


Hi,


ComandanteBanana wrote:
On Jul 24, 2:51 pm, " wrote:
(image link)
I wonder how many miles he puts on his trike.


Probably none as shown, the chainring is on the wrong side and the chain
seems to have been sacrificed by the image editing...


Maybe it's one of those European trikes?


The ones you walk with your feet?


You mean the bike as fashion accessory?
  #5  
Old July 31st 09, 03:05 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,097
Default Hardcore cyclist: Ronald McDonald?

On Jul 28, 6:48*pm, Cully J wrote:
On Jul 28, 9:08*am, ComandanteBanana
wrote:





On Jul 28, 8:03*am, Cully J wrote:


On Jul 28, 3:56*am, Bernhard Agthe wrote:


Hi,


ComandanteBanana wrote:
On Jul 24, 2:51 pm, " wrote:
(image link)
I wonder how many miles he puts on his trike.


Probably none as shown, the chainring is on the wrong side and the chain
seems to have been sacrificed by the image editing...


Maybe it's one of those European trikes?


The ones you walk with your feet?


You mean the bike as fashion accessory?- Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted text -


I don't know what you mean, but YES! I believe in making a fashion
statement with a bike, and I had a blast with my new beach cruiser
with huge ape hangers last night.

I was a happy ape for sure.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hardcore cyclist: Ronald McDonald? ComandanteBanana General 13 July 31st 09 03:05 PM
Hardcore cyclist: Ronald McDonald? ComandanteBanana Social Issues 7 July 31st 09 03:05 PM
Hardcore cyclist: Ronald McDonald? [email protected][_2_] Recumbent Biking 8 July 31st 09 03:05 PM
Hardcore cyclist: Ronald McDonald? ComandanteBanana UK 7 July 31st 09 03:05 PM
Ronald McDonald on a unicycle siafirede Unicycling 10 June 24th 07 08:15 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.