rolling hops-SIF hops.

Old November 5th 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ilosttheotherwheel

Default rolling hops-SIF hops.

ok my dad got me a palletto practice hopping (i know its not alot but i
needed to learn rolling hops.) and well my rolling hops suck! but i can
SIF like almost 2 feet and ive been only riding a month.(there was a3
month period of no uni cause i destroyed my LX)so how do you get better
at rolling hops?

--
ilosttheotherwheel

unicycle for christ

ilosttheotherwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12841

Old November 5th 06, 04:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordito8me

I think what he's asking is what kind of technique do you use.

--
gordito8me
gordito8me's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13641

Old November 5th 06, 04:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
James_Potter

Try doing it 'thios way' (http://tinyurl.com/yyftke), and 'this way'
(http://tinyurl.com/yfkomu).

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael atkinson*' (http://www.barefoothippie.com)
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)
*♥ Unicycle For Peace ♥*
-last edited by skrobo : today at 11:41 am.-

Old November 5th 06, 08:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ilosttheotherwheel

Wow Thanks That Really Helped!

--
ilosttheotherwheel

unicycle for christ

ilosttheotherwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12841

rolling hops-SIF hops. tomtrevor Unicycling 0 November 5th 06 02:57 AM
explosive rolling hops joshuni Unicycling 5 April 19th 06 08:00 PM
rolling hops francistorker Unicycling 12 March 19th 06 05:55 AM
I need the idiots guide to rolling hops. Erin Unicycling 3 January 31st 06 02:33 AM
rolling hops unijesse Unicycling 11 December 25th 05 06:46 AM