dead battery

Old August 6th 03, 01:29 AM
The HappyHoads

Default dead battery

The battery in my cycle computer just died .... taking all my hard earned `odo' kilometres with it.
Is there any way to save them ... or do I have to start again?
Old August 7th 03, 10:43 AM
John Doe

: also would recommend getting a replacement battery from somewhere like
: Jaycar instead of the LBS which has the same thing but at inflated prices!
:

Agree. Jaycar is the go for batteries.

Old August 9th 03, 03:29 AM
kingsley

On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 10:29:13 +1000, The HappyHoads wrote:

The battery in my cycle computer just died .... taking all my hard earned
`odo' kilometres with it. Is there any way to save them ... or do I have
to start again?

Depends on your computer - you'll have to RTFM.
On alot of them you can type the previous odo. back in.

I have one of those Topeak panorams on one of my bikes,
I noticed that if you can replace the battery *quickly*
it manages to remember it's settings and odo. (etc).

-kt