Want to chat

Old July 2nd 03, 02:35 AM
Alan Erskine

Default Want to chat

"Newsbox" wrote in message
newsan.2003.07.01.20.42.30.385294.12666@customer s-of-adelphia.org...
There is a rat here; this is obviously not a legitimate message from
whom it is supposed to be.

Note the the e-mail address is in Australia, but the trace appears to
come from Berlin, Germany. Note also the different ISP identifiers in the
headers.

I was more of the opinion that it was Belgium (.be).
--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au

Old August 8th 03, 08:03 AM
Andy G

another possibility is that someone may have spoofed alan E and theys guys
think it is him.....
"Alan Erskine" wrote in message
u...
"Ike1967" wrote in message

Alan Erskine wrote:

Before anybody replies, this isn't from me. This coward has harrassed

me
from the sci.space groups and has obviously done a search for me on

google.

Alan,
If you know who this is Print up the posts, hire an Atty. & haul the

asshole
into court. This idiot falls under a net stalker ( a felony in CA & some
states).

Ike

Oh, I agree with you completely as to the legal consequences, but

_finding_
the coward is not that easy. However, the remailers know what is going on
and have not stopped, so they might be in a spot of bother. One of the
remailers is operated by MIT; not exactly good for their reputation.
--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
John Howard doesn't speak for this
Australian in the Amrosi death sentence -
Jail, not death.

Old August 8th 03, 09:42 AM
Alan Erskine

"Andy G" wrote in message
another possibility is that someone may have spoofed alan E and theys guys
think it is him.....

Gee... ya think so?

pahleeez.