Anyone in the Newcastle/Lake Macquaire area.

Old August 3rd 03, 12:31 PM
Terry Collins

Default Anyone in the Newcastle/Lake Macquaire area.

Cheese wrote:

Thanks guys.

Could you please tell me a bit more about the Adamstown - Belmont
path?/ Thanks.

It follows the old coal railway. Find a newcastle/lake macquarie street
map, hop a train to Adamstown, leave from east side and head south. I
understand the tunnel is open again. (someone will correct me if I've
been sucked into another promise). It basically consists of roadbase
between the rails passed the road to Glenrock Lagoon and the next one
E-W (Redhead?), then nothing.

--
Terry Collins {:-)}}} email: terryc at woa.com.au www:
http://www.woa.com.au

Old August 3rd 03, 07:43 PM
Chris Baird

Could you please tell me a bit more about the Adamstown - Belmont
path?/ Thanks.

It follows the old coal railway. Find a newcastle/lake macquarie
street map, hop a train to Adamstown, leave from east side and head
south. I understand the tunnel is open again. (someone will correct
me if I've been sucked into another promise). It basically consists
of roadbase between the rails passed the road to Glenrock Lagoon
and the next one E-W (Redhead?), then nothing.

Some photos I've taken of the opened tunnel are at:

http://hunter.apana.org.au/~cjb/Imag...unnel20030410/

--
Chris,,

Old August 4th 03, 09:55 AM
Wainwright

Go to the link and it will tell you some of what you need to know.

http://users.hunterlink.net.au/~magsb/
--

Drop Dead if you want to reply personally