Around the bay in a day...

Old August 7th 03, 02:16 PM
Joel Mayes

Default Around the bay in a day...

Will be entering over the weekend, looking for a training partner

I'm currently riding about 150 kms a week commuting to and fro and will
probably use all the the 12 hours (if not more) to make the ride

Any other first timers out there in the brunswick area want to do some
training rides on saturday or sunday mornings?

Cheers

Joel

--
| Joel Mayes | Linux and OpenBSD | /"\ ASCII ribbon |
| Accordionist | | \ / campaign against |
Old August 8th 03, 10:01 AM
GPLama

I'm up for it.. shoot me an email dude.. remove the spam stoppers from this
address...

sounds like we are in the same class, and I am looking for ppl to do this
with as well..

cheers,
gplama