Maxxis Hookworm 26" - When/Where?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 2nd 03, 11:29 AM
Malcolm Butler

Default List of MTB Slicks (was: Maxxis Hookworm 26" - When/Where?)

"hippy" writes:

P.S. If anyone knows more mtb slicks, please let me
know - I want to build a list of what's available.

Avocet have some other 26" slicks:

Wire Bead
Carbon 12 Smooth Tread

Model Size Weight g psi tpi
City 26 X 1.25 375 95 66
City 26 X 1.5 475 45-85 66
City 26 X 1.9 635 40-80 66

Wire Bead
Carbon 12 Smooth Tread
Protective Composite Shield

Model Size Weight g psi tpi
City 26 X 1.25 395 95 66
City 26 X 1.5 495 45-85 66
City 26 X 1.9 655 40-80 66

See

http://www.avocet.com/tirepages/carbon12_specs.html

I'm yet to find an Australian bike shop that stocks Avocet tyres
though.

Malcolm