street/trials/flatland riders in Pennsylvania?

Old November 23rd 08, 07:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicyclepa

Default street/trials/flatland riders in Pennsylvania?

well get to it and lets ride

--
unicyclepa

www.unicyclepa.com
we suck
but its all good
team YAMS member in your sig or title and say
Old December 17th 08, 01:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Biggestbtc

Here you are! I'm in Carlisle, which is south-west of Harrisburg.

Anybody around?

--
Biggestbtc

Old December 17th 08, 02:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dtecum

I am in Willow Grove.

--
dtecum

You can't always believe a word I say.
I wouldn't join a club that has me as a member.
Old December 18th 08, 12:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Myles

im in Whitehall, just outside of Allentown

--
Myles
Old December 18th 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Yobiker

lets get together and ride!

--
Yobiker

Old December 19th 08, 06:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

Wish I wasn't so far away.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
'Add wickedbob to your ignore list' (http://tinyurl.com/3dfrko).

Ducttape wrote:
haha! I'm rubbing off on people again....

My posts don't count they came from MR...would they matter anyways?