Talk Radio Hosts Encourage Killing Cyclists

Old May 7th 04, 05:03 PM
Bartow W. Riggs

Default Talk Radio Hosts Encourage Killing Cyclists

I did not think it the commentary/essay was especially funny but it was
certainly nothing to take umbrage at and raised some interesting points,
IMO.

"Steve G" wrote in message
news:050520040147039594%NewsGroupsReply124@earthun it.net...
In article , TM
wrote:

"Cycle America" wrote in message
How much lower can we go?

Last night on NPR they had a highbrow essay bashing American cyclists.

The
author, reading his own piece, contrasted the virtuous cycling of

Amsterdam
vs. that in found in America.

I think that is lower because it is such a pathetic 'me too' disguised

as
creative art. They are probably giggling over the letters the spot will
generate. Miscreants.

TM, You have no sense of humor, and are apparently unable to understand
sarcasm. The commentator was Aaron Freeman, a Chicago comedian and
cyclist, I have seen him riding myself. The article was about bike
thieves in Amsterdam.

When one responds humorlessly as TM did, it's difficult to take the
complaint seriously. Humph. Aaron Freeman anti cyclist? I've seen him
in spandex!

steve

Old May 29th 04, 08:32 PM
Joel Stolarski

I sent one email to day to the first name on the list, I'm curious to
see if I get a reply.
I've been spit on, run off the road
had cans thrown at me, all while riding
in beautiful South Florida.
I now carry my cell,knife, and a bad attitude.

"Doug Huffman" wrote in message
news
'Whack a mole' works?

ink.net...

Old May 30th 04, 01:44 AM
Earl Camembert

On Sat, 29 May 2004 15:32:16 -0400, "Joel Stolarski"
wrote:

I my news server does not have the start of this topic. Will some one
pleace repost.

Old May 30th 04, 01:53 AM
DRS

wrote:

I my news server does not have the start of this topic. Will some one
pleace repost.

Google is your friend. Top posting isn't.

http://groups.google.com.au/groups?h...D100%26hl%3Den

--

A: Top-posters.