FS: 2005 Jamis Xenith Pro size 56

Old August 14th 06, 03:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default FS: 2005 Jamis Xenith Pro size 56

I'm selling my Jamis Xenith Team bike as either a frame and fork
(Easton EC90) with headset for $600 or as an almost complete bike
excluding seatpost, saddle and wheels for $1500.

The complete bike comes with Frame/Fork (Easton EC 90 fork), headset,
7800 Dura-Ace group set: Dura-Ace 10 speed shifters, Dura-Ace Front and
Rear Derailleurs, Dura-Ace brake calipers, Dura-Ace Cranks 53/39 175mm,
Dura-Ace pedals, Easton EC90 Carbon handlebars (42), Easton EA70 stem
size 14.

The bike was ridden for a year but is still in great condition. There
are 2 little paint knicks on the top tube from getting bumped, only
cosmetic. I'm selling because I'm moving and I need to start selling a
few extra bikes I have. Any questions please email me.

Here is a link to the Jamis website so you can see the bikes specs and
how it looks:
http://www.jamisbikes.com/usa/bikes/05_xenith_team.html

Old August 15th 06, 02:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
enyomic

Are u willing to send to Singapore? Please reply to my e-mail