Arrested on a bike? Let us know!

Old September 15th 04, 01:19 AM
Yora Ishmel

"Mitch Haley" wrote in message
"Steven M. O'Neill" wrote:
What about the people who were (reportedly) arrested who weren't
protesting, but were just passing by?

Well, that's the price they pay for living in a police state.

Stupid F*ck, go to Russia for a real "police state"
You have no idea

Cops made a decision on the scene, normally I stay away or move away from
cops and arrest scenes.

So it sounds strange to me that one would walk into a bunch of Cops
arresting people, and not expect to get arrested.

They will have their day in Court to straighten it out.

Old September 15th 04, 01:22 AM
Yora Ishmel

"Mitch Haley" wrote in message
Jack Dingler wrote:

What laws were they breaking? I thought peaceable assembly was protected
by the US Constitution.

The Bill of Rights was revoked years ago, haven't you noticed yet?

Stupid F*ck, you must be 12, you have that right. Get a permit.

A Cop can bust you if you are "in the way" or "interfering" with what he is
doing, or "unlawful assembly".

Educate yourself on the law, checkout a book at the library, or call a
police station and ask.

Or remain a "victim", or one who "speaks with shallow knowledge to convince
little kids".

Old September 15th 04, 01:53 AM
Mitch Haley

Yora Fishmeal wrote:
Stupid F*ck, you must be 12, you have that right. Get a permit.

And you're so intelligent and mature, aren't you?
Spewing childish obscenities whenever somebody voices
an opinion which disagrees with yours. Does your
mommy know you use her computer to spread naughty words?

Mitch.
Old September 15th 04, 02:17 AM
Yora Ishmel

Yora Fishmeal wrote:
Stupid F*ck, you must be 12, you have that right. Get a permit.

And you're so intelligent and mature, aren't you?
Spewing childish obscenities whenever somebody voices
an opinion which disagrees with yours. Does your
mommy know you use her computer to spread naughty words?

Mitch.

Can't you come up with anything original?

I stand by my determination that you are a Stupid F*ck and 12 years old
mentally.
Take some time to think about it, and let it soak in, and realize you have
substantial problems.

Your statement "The Bill of Rights was revoked years ago, haven't you
noticed yet?" provides an in-depth view of your sick psyche, shallow
knowledge base, and lame attitude. You should move to Sudan where they do
not have a bill of rights.

Educate yourself on the law, checkout a book at the library, or call a
police station and ask. A Cop can bust you if you are "in the way" or
"interfering" with what he is doing, or "unlawful assembly". Or just stay as
one who "speaks with shallow knowledge to convince little kids".

Old September 15th 04, 11:36 AM
Mitch Haley

"Ken [NY)" wrote:

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 20:05:49 GMT, Jack Dingler
claims:

What laws were they breaking? I thought peaceable assembly was protected
by the US Constitution.

No rights are absolute.

Then no rights are "rights", merely privileges exercised with the
government's permission. Would it be ok with you if you had to
apply for a deniable permit each weekend before being allowed
to attend church, or does that interfere with your concept of
the first amendment?

Mitch.
Old September 15th 04, 08:24 PM
Jack Dingler

Churches have been used as places to meet and conspire to commit acts of
terrorism, many times through the centuries.

I think it's clear a person shouldn't have an automatic right to
assemble for worship, especially with all of the violence condoned by
the religious texts of the major religions of the world. Most of these
texts actually encourage genocide against people of differing faiths, or
methods of worship. Throughout the centuries, they have been used as
justification of genocide, slavery, torture, forced labor, the overthrow
of governments and wars. Clearly no one should an automatic right to
worship whichever way they choose.

Jack Dingler

Old September 15th 04, 09:00 PM
Yora Ishmel

At least the AWB is over, now I can order online, and take
my gun to Church, and to the next NYC Critical Mass Bike Bloc

http://www.dsarms.com/item-detail.cf...ge=sa58std.gif

Police state my ass........