Riding with POTUS

Old March 25th 05, 01:38 PM
Jym Dyer

=v= I don't care that he fell. I care that the White House
lies reflexively and pathologically, for "marketing" reasons
or otherwise.

=v= One commentary I read hinged on the White House statement
that the Shrub "wasn't whistling show tunes." One has to
wonder about being defensive about such things. I pictured
him doing exactly that.

SHRUB: I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
Oh so happy, and pretty, and gayyyyy[hack!]

[SHRUB chokes on a pretzel, endos on his Segway.]

ROVE: We'll say it was a bike accident.
ARI: In a mud puddle. Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket.
ROVE: While *not* whistling show tunes.
ARI: During an ambush by Osama bin Laden.
ROVE: Ixnay on the in-Laden-bay. We're hoping people
forget about him.

Osama bin Forgotten,
_Jym_

Riding with North joe Unicycling 0 January 30th 05 02:51 PM
Can Riding a Recumbent Cause a Hernia? Dom Recumbent Biking 4 November 30th 04 05:58 AM
riding the whole Hudson River Ken Roberts Rides 33 October 25th 04 08:48 PM
MUni riding – Eastern Kentucky - weekend of April 23-25 billham Unicycling 5 January 26th 04 03:45 AM
Lights for Road Riding Ken Huizenga Techniques 278 January 22nd 04 02:04 PM