Rockshox Dukes

Old August 2nd 05, 06:13 PM
yorky

Default Rockshox Dukes

Hi all,

I've just got myself a 'new' bike equipeed with Duke forks, my question
is, is there an easy way to identify which years model they are?
(taking them apart and checking agains tte service manual is possible
but I'd prefer not to do that just eyt :-) They are red XC's and I'm
sure are either 2002 or 2003.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thansk

Bryan

Old August 2nd 05, 06:30 PM
Bill Sornson

yorky wrote:
Hi all,

I've just got myself a 'new' bike equipeed with Duke forks, my
question is, is there an easy way to identify which years model they
are? (taking them apart and checking agains tte service manual is
possible but I'd prefer not to do that just eyt :-) They are red
XC's and I'm sure are either 2002 or 2003.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Contact Rockshox. (And ask 'em.)

Old August 2nd 05, 07:56 PM
C.J.Patten

Suggestion:

Google it.

Try "RockShox Duke XC 2002" (without the quotes) and see the pictures that
you find are of your model.

Then substitute a different year.

Either you'll come up with multiple years with the same style (then you'd be
best contacting RockShox, as suggested by Bill) or you'll get a unique
look - or other identifying feature - every year and you're home free.

Could be subtle...or they may not have changed a thing.

Chris

ups.com...