Will Lance LeMond Landis?

Old July 18th 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Callistus Valerius

Default Will Lance LeMond Landis?

Will Lance LeMond Landis tomorrow? This seems to be a sick American
tradition, where the previous American champion trashes his successor.
Lance is already in position on top of Alp d'huez, ready to lay a ton of
bricks on Landis as he ascends the mountain. Bobke has already been
instructed by Lance, to assist in the trashing of Landis. I don't think
they'll use doping, so it'll be interesting on how they do him.

Old July 18th 06, 04:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bob sullivan

Callistus Valerius wrote:
Will Lance LeMond Landis tomorrow? This seems to be a sick American
tradition, where the previous American champion trashes his successor.
Lance is already in position on top of Alp d'huez, ready to lay a ton of
bricks on Landis as he ascends the mountain. Bobke has already been
instructed by Lance, to assist in the trashing of Landis. I don't think
they'll use doping, so it'll be interesting on how they do him.

It would be stupid if he did. Discovery (with LANCE as part owner) could
do a lot worse than to woo FLOYD (okay, I know he doesn't deserve the
capital letters yet, but I'm being optimistic) back to the Postie/Disco
fold. If LANCE is serious about wanting to win the Tour with another
Discovery rider, he should be mending fences with FLOYD, not trashing
him.

No danger of FLOYD breaking the seven-Tour record, since he's already
30 this year; no need for LANCE to feel threatened. I wish Discovery
hadn't let him leave for Phonak in the first place, but then I wish
they hadn't let Dave Z. leave, either.

~bob

LeMond attacks Landis Crescentius Vespasianus Racing 3 July 16th 06 02:28 PM
Don't make Lance Mad Raptor Racing 144 August 9th 04 08:10 PM
Lance vs George W Bush John Racing 0 July 20th 04 06:30 AM
Origin of "Lance is a Doper" Claims? RJG Racing 28 July 16th 04 11:38 PM