FS: 8 spd Ultegra STI bike kit

Old March 26th 04, 11:09 PM
LouDeeter

Default FS: 8 spd Ultegra STI bike kit

Everything you need to build a frame, except headset and pedals. Ultegra 9
speed parts are in very good to excellent condition. Includes 170 crankset,
both derailleurs, dual pivot brake calipers, shifters, bb, seatpost (27 or 27.2
but will not be Ultegra), saddle, bar/stem, tape, chain, cables, cassette and
wheels. Wheels are DuraAce rear, Ultegra front with continental tires. Rims
are Mavic Open 4CD in excellent condition, front has alloy nipples. All for
the low price of $375 shipped within U.S. 48 states.
Old March 27th 04, 12:43 AM
bde4

Is this 9 speed or 8 speed? If it's 9 speed, I'll take it. How much fo
shipping? Email me at

-

Old March 27th 04, 07:03 AM
The Speaker Guy

Loudeeter wrote:
Everything you need to build a frame, except headset and pedals. Ultegra
9 speed parts are in very good to excellent condition. Includes 170
crankset, both derailleurs, dual pivot brake calipers, shifters, bb,
seatpost (27 or 27.2 but will not be Ultegra), saddle, bar/stem, tape,
chain, cables, cassette and wheels. Wheels are DuraAce rear, Ultegra
front with continental tires. Rims are Mavic Open 4CD in excellent
condition, front has alloy nipples. All for the low price of $375
shipped within U.S. 48 states.

email me too

the speaker remove spaces and no spam

Old March 30th 04, 03:23 PM
r_hallett

Loudeeter wrote:
Everything you need to build a frame, except headset and pedals. Ultegra
9 speed parts are in very good to excellent condition. Includes 170
crankset, both derailleurs, dual pivot brake calipers, shifters, bb,
seatpost (27 or 27.2 but will not be Ultegra), saddle, bar/stem, tape,
chain, cables, cassette and wheels. Wheels are DuraAce rear, Ultegra
front with continental tires. Rims are Mavic Open 4CD in excellent
condition, front has alloy nipples. All for the low price of $375
shipped within U.S. 48 states.

Lou:

Glad I found you. We've known each other for years, and you know your
bikes. CyclingForms search engine has been down since the 26th. I've got
some Geax mountain tires listed, but they can't be found except by the
date posted.

Best, Richard Hallett