Wife forces sale: cycling clothes

Old July 10th 04, 02:32 PM
steve

Default Wife forces sale: cycling clothes

I have a number of jerseys, etc for sale (not a divorce sale, but
intended to head off divorce). Digital pictures available, just
e-mail me at . Buyer pays shipping.

-Pearl Izumi "Therma Fleece" full legwarmers. $15
-Pearl Izumi "Ben and Jerry's" jersey and socks, size M, $40
-Pearl Izumi vest, black nylon an front/shoulders, yellow on back with
rear zip pocket size large, $20
-Pearl Izumi sleeveless jersey, red with mesh back and rear pockets,
size M $20
-Ellesse retro 70's polyester jersey with cool design, size L (I
think) $20
-Sportful fleece Mapei team gillet, size M, $25
-Brand new Reebok winter Jacket, Mapei team issue, size L, fits like
XL, $50
-Performance basic jersey, sleeveless, yellow size M $15
-Performance basic jersey, short sleeves, blue size L, $15
-Biemme short sleeve jersey, yellow, size XL (fits like medium/large)
$20
-Nalini Kelme 2001 long sleeve jersey, size 4 (large), $20
-VERY COOL cycling jersey/shorts from the "Nalsima Frend" cycling team
of Toyko, Japan. Made in Italy for BikeSystems. Size XL (fits like
med/large). High quality and great looking. You don't want to know
how much they charge for this stuff in Tokyo. $75.

Didn't realize I had so much stuff, no wonder my wife wants me to get
rid of some of it...please e-mail me for pictures or if you have any
questions about size, condition. Everything is in very good or like
new condition (except the Ellesse jersey, which has some fuzz balls on
it). Thanks, Steve
Old July 10th 04, 03:37 PM
Robert Masse

On 10 Jul 2004 06:32:13 -0700, (steve) wrote:

I have a number of jerseys, etc for sale (not a divorce sale, but
intended to head off divorce). Digital pictures available, just

Just sell the wife.