Where can I find a 12inch uni

Old December 21st 08, 04:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

Default Where can I find a 12inch uni

cbs;1154079 wrote:
money lol. im saving! but until the uni cant do what i need it to
do, no hurry yet.

Haha Yeah, it'd be pretty cool if you could find a really strong 12''
rim, along with like heavier gauge spokes or something. Just beef it up,
and ride it like theres no tomorrow haha. That'd be so wicked.

oh yeah, the problem with the one i showed you is that it has lolli-pop
bearrings, i dont know what that means for ability to change out the
hub, but i think it makes it nearly impossible to switch out the hub.
Idk, dont take my word on it, your buying a 12'' unicycle, something no
one really buys lol.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing once i do the takeoff-" - me

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)-'My Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~
Old December 21st 08, 04:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

OMG, this would be sooooo BA
http://www.scooterpart.net/products.php?id=820
http://pitposse.stores.yahoo.net/12inchrear.html
Nimbus 16 inch frame
whatever hub
tiny cranks
Nimbus gel
Cromo post
http://www.scooterpart.net/products.php?id=821

edit: with Quax 100mm you could even go isis! Drools

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
spam ban kaboom - Gilby
Old December 21st 08, 01:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

cbs;1153915 wrote:
so small unis are harder to ride?

You could always get a longer seatpost to suit the 12" unicycles like
it *'says here' (http://tinyurl.com/3b7pcg)*.

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

*'Can't wait till this game is finally released.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcuZlRC3dYM)*
Old December 21st 08, 01:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Jeremy R;1154122 wrote:

edit: with Quax 100mm you could even go isis! Drools

or moment 110

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

Inventor of the Slapflip.

BillyTheMountain for President 2012
Old December 21st 08, 03:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

I mentioned that in the new thread.

Old December 21st 08, 06:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

unibikeling;1154100 wrote:

oh yeah, the problem with the one i showed you is that it has lolli-pop
bearrings, i dont know what that means for ability to change out the
hub, but i think it makes it nearly impossible to switch out the hub

It really doesn't. The bearings themselves are not lollipop shaped,
but rather just the bearing holders. Any hub with 40mm bearings should
fit.

--
hobo_chuck

__i_wear_a_skateboard_helmet_over_a_bike_helmet_
-~catinabag1-
Old December 21st 08, 09:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nimblelight

hobo_chuck;1154432 wrote:
It really doesn't. The bearings themselves are not lollipop shaped, but
rather just the bearing holders. Any hub with 40mm bearings should fit.

Yeah, I think the main danger with them is that they increase the
chance of the frame cracking a hundredfold.

--
nimblelight

'Front page unicycle article'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=72686).
Old December 22nd 08, 03:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UnICycleRoCKs

Well this one looks to be a bit stronger than the one from udc but its
in Australia so shipping might be a problem except it's pretty small so
it might not be that bad
http://tinyurl.com/8uhzz5

--
UnICycleRoCKs

"Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?"
Edgar Bergen
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind.”
Dr. Suess

I Can't Find The Right Psi!! isaac steiner Unicycling 0 August 24th 08 01:24 AM
Here, you can find your needs. [email protected] Australia 0 October 21st 07 02:47 PM
l cant find a TheGreenMonster Unicycling 7 July 24th 07 11:19 PM
Where to find a 200? Simon Proven UK 9 July 28th 06 10:58 AM
Where to find BOB Dry-Sac Michael Pacey UK 4 March 30th 04 12:45 PM