Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! ___________ ylojceq

Old December 2nd 04, 05:36 PM
g-spot

Jay Beattie wrote:

I would cross party lines to vote for him.

Wow Jay, you're a real maverick crossing party lines and all.
Old December 3rd 04, 07:49 AM
Chuck Anderson

TBGibb wrote:

In article 8M9rd.591991$mD.585926@attbi_s02, Chuck Anderson
writes:

Unbelievable .... ..... you are criticizing someone who is pointing out
the obvious to *you* and then trying to coax *him* into joining in this
off topic, irrelevant BS thread? I think you your compass needs some work.

This thread is totally irrelevant in all the groups it's posted to. Do
you get *that*?

Of course I "get" that the thread is irrelevant to bicycling. But why is Tom K
(or Tom G for that matter) being criticized over it? Neither of us started it
. . . I trust you noticed that.

Nothing about the original post had ANYthing to do with cycling. It
should have been flushed like any other turd.

If I had made rude statements about the voters of the People's Republic of
Boulder, especially with things like "Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!!" in them I
would expect you to take me to task over it.

What makes you think I would even care if you did? And if I did, what
purpose would be served by responding to such irrelevant rantings?

Would you expect any less of
those American voters that where in the majority in this election? I hope you
allow conservative voters their freedom of speech.

I'm not concerned with anyone's politics here. And that's my f***ing
point! Cycling (rides, and touring) is something that transcends all
this crap.

Please tell me why you don't appear to be concerned by the contribution of
?"

Because I didn't even bother to read it. I ignored it. These bicycle
newsgroups are not the place for politics. Especially such obvious inane
rantings.

I criticized you and Tom K because I couldn't believe that you (and only
you two) had the audacity to fault someone (bici mechanic or whatever -
I'm not going to bother to dig further) who was asking an obviously
rhetorical question about why this topic is even in these news groups.
That's what singled out you and TK. You seemed to think that *he* had a
problem. You even tried coaxing him into joining the drawn out
irrelevant cross-posted thread that took over and overwhelmed this
newsgroup.

So please. Drop the political debate from this group. There are plenty
of other forums for that purpose.

(And I see the lemmings have once again followed Sr. Quixote into yet
another troll trap. Does anybody know who this jerk actually is - his
ISP? If he lives anywhere near me, I'd like to pay him a visit and see
if he's as big an @hole as he seems. And that doesn't say much for the
people who follow on his sleazy coat tails, either, does it?)

--
Chuck Anderson • Boulder, CO