unicycle in movie

Old April 27th 05, 02:12 PM
eljest

Default unicycle in movie

Hello

Have anyone more then I seen "Dorm Daze"?
In the movie there is few clips with a unicyclist riding a unicycle. The
movie is a pretty wicked high school movie. Pretty cool see unicycling
in hollywood movies.

review from the movie "Take Newmar (Tony Denman) for instance. We see
him early on riding a unicycle and wearing chemistry goggles as he
parades around campus"

link to the movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0362511/

Simon

--
eljest - street & trial

the life is what you make it to
eljest's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8460

Old April 27th 05, 11:02 PM
Bob22b

I've seen that movie. Too bad they gave the uni to the uber nerd in the
movie. College movies are always the best.

--
Bob22b - MCL Tearer :d
Bob22b's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8153

Old April 28th 05, 04:23 AM
peter.bier

In a similar vein, the movie slackers (also a college film) includes
unicycling. Alas it is the evil nerd who belongs to the unicycle
club.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0240900/

I thought it was a pretty lame film but then I'm not a huge fan of
college themed films.

--
peter.bier - Unicycle trasher

-Peter Bier