New Year's Gift to Tom Sherman from Ed Dolan

Old January 12th 10, 06:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
AMuzi

Default New Year's Gift to Tom Sherman from Ed Dolan

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
The Beatles were an abomination only exceeded by Elvis Presley in bad
taste, but that is pop music for you - ever the opiate of the masses. We
aristocrats consider pop music as only suitable for kids under the age of
12.[...]

A popular song (in some circles) just for Ed Dolan:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_0WXSpmS-w.

Nope, not enough information. You ought to know by now that I never go to a
link unless I know what to expect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHGOl-jfUK0

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Old January 13th 10, 12:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

Andrew Muzi wrote:
Edward Dolan wrote:
"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in
message ...
Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
The Beatles were an abomination only exceeded by Elvis Presley in
bad taste, but that is pop music for you - ever the opiate of the
masses. We aristocrats consider pop music as only suitable for kids
under the age of 12.[...]
A popular song (in some circles) just for Ed Dolan:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_0WXSpmS-w.

Nope, not enough information. You ought to know by now that I never go
to a link unless I know what to expect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHGOl-jfUK0

I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition!

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007