And the Wait goes on ...

Old October 1st 05, 03:24 AM
Steve

Default And the Wait goes on ...

Hey Brian, I am waiting for you not to post or reply about Lance for at
least one week. Can you do it ?

Old October 1st 05, 11:09 AM
Curtis L. Russell

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 22:24:32 -0400, "Steve"
wrote:

Hey Brian, I am waiting for you not to post or reply about Lance for at
least one week. Can you do it ?

And if he did, could everyone else not post about Brian not posting?
Probably not. At least it would only be about Lance once removed. And
once removed, we can try to keep it out...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...